Womens Running

(Over 40) Fun Friday (Read 22 times)

Arimathea

Tessa

Camille, good question, but he has no money, no income other than Social Security, and bad credit. It's me pay the bill or leave the van in the driveway, and DS has to get to school somehow.

Susan, bag monster won out? Or bed monster?

Marjorie, Lisa is right. You are doing the right thing. The phrase "there's no fool like an old fool" is a cliche for a reason.

7.2 on the TM at lunch.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Camille nothing can be done legally.  The scammers are in Ghana  Our state dept can do 0.  If they were in the states it would be a different story.

I've had 3 phone calls and 2 voice mails.  None answered and none listened too.  I'm sticking to my guns and dh is pretty torqued too.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I truly appreciate all your support

Marjorie

annieSusan

Just jumping in here to say "hang in there" to you, Marjorie. Sounds like a very difficult situation.  Makes sense to give yourself some distance from it, for a bit.

Strength training today, upper body and core. And 30 minutes of brisk walking on the treadmill. Listened to a podcast of Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me, so I laughed out loud several times. No mean looks from the guy next to me, thank goodness.