Womens Running

Heading Out Thursday (Read 17 times)

Good Morning!

Travel day for me. I'm hoping today is a smoother travel day than Monday was.

We didn't make it to the Liberty Bell yesterday--class ran long. I've seen it before, so I was ok.

Excited to be home.  DH is helping DS1 haul lumber, so I think we're meeting at their house.

Elina--black eye?  Yikes.  Do give it time to heal,

Judy--score on the shopping!

Lizzie--Congrats again on the job!!

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Rest day for me! YAY!!! Smile Except I have a killer headache.

Was looking at the weather tomorrow for my LR. Sigh. 61 and humid - in a few months I will be begging for that temperature! Luckily it isn't too long since it is still my rest week. I am just bitching because it is starting..and I don't want it to!

I have a "floater" day I have to use before I leave this account. Was really hoping I could take it on my last day (next Friday), but two of my team members will be taking that day off. UGH. I will probably take Monday instead so at least I have a 3 day weekend. BUT..this means my last day..it will just be me and MAMMEL. What a way to go.  Hopefully he doesn't make me stay all day. I am still on cloud 9 and almost think that its too good to be true. That I will get some email saying that it all fell through! Haha.

Judy – OO those are some good finds Smile

Run4kupcakes – Wow, nice workout yesterday! LOL at your dog getting mad when you were home! Haha. I think Ruger gets really upset when we leave. He looks so sad.

Margaret – Wow!! What a great idea! Have a great time!!

Susan – Safe travels home! I hope it is uneventful!

HCF and I are going out to eat at one of our FAVORITE places tonight for his moms bday. YUM!!!

Happy Thursday! This week has lasted forever!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  It's my RD, my Thriday and my WFH day.  Can't complain!  Forgot to hydrate before bed and I woke up with a headache and a cat on top of my head but doubt it's a coincidence.

Sue, good luck with the travel.

Liz, damn it, we are twins today.  Feel better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Today I did 40 TM minutes of running. After that was groceries, then volunteer work this afternoon. That's 3 hours of XT for sure. 
            I'm on a med that makes me relaxed, so I have to tough out my runs. I got a substitution which should help that side effect. Let's hope so. If I have to tough it out, well, so be it. It will take a few days to tell. 
            Happy runs, All ! 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Anonymous Guest

10 for me this morning. I'm planning on my long run (20) tomorrow since I'll be in a conference room all day Saturday and half of Sunday. It was 70 degrees for my run this morning, but for the next 10 days we've got no rain, lows in the 40s and highs in the 60s....woohoo.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Arimathea

Tessa

4 this morning in windy conditions -- 25 to 35 mph. Yes I went out into the wind, turned around and blew back home.

Liz, great that this is progressing! Last day solo with Mammel -- hope he decides to take the day off too.

Susan, take care of that ankle. And Elina, take care of that eye! Sandy, hope the cold is lessening.

Damaris, thank you for ordering the cape -- I was all set to start sewing but ordering is easier!  I have a lot of sewing to do to get DS's and Dear Nephew's gear done before the 23rd which is costume call for the Faire staff.

Bad news. DS did not pass the interview for TSA. He is not a great interviewer -- Asperger's traits don't make for extroverts with social skills -- and they told him right then he had not passed. The miserable thing is that it was a group interview and everyone else in his group passed and were ushered off to be fitted for their uniforms while DS was shown to the door.  He really needs a job, too.

Docket_Rocket

4 this morning in windy conditions -- 25 to 35 mph. Yes I went out into the wind, turned around and blew back home.

Liz, great that this is progressing! Last day solo with Mammel -- hope he decides to take the day off too.

Susan, take care of that ankle. And Elina, take care of that eye! Sandy, hope the cold is lessening.

Damaris, thank you for ordering the cape -- I was all set to start sewing but ordering is easier!  I have a lot of sewing to do to get DS's and Dear Nephew's gear done before the 23rd which is costume call for the Faire staff.

Bad news. DS did not pass the interview for TSA. He is not a great interviewer -- Asperger's traits don't make for extroverts with social skills -- and they told him right then he had not passed. The miserable thing is that it was a group interview and everyone else in his group passed and were ushered off to be fitted for their uniforms while DS was shown to the door.  He really needs a job, too.

Awww, thanks!  It should be here tomorrow!  The Faire staff sounds interesting.  We will need pics of that too.

Sorry about DS's interview. Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Docket – Ugh, hope your headache goes away! Enjoy that rest day!

Judy – Nice workout today!

Karen – Nice 10 this morning!! YAY for cooler temps! That will make for a pleasant long run tomorrow. Good luck!

Tessa – Nice run! That is very windy!! Oh no, that is awful about DS. I am sorry Sad Hugs to him!!

Have a good afternoon/evening everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2