Womens Running

Tomato Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Tomato because I must severely limit tomatoes in my diet again. Tomatoes and I cannot seem to do moderation together.

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Runnersmom1320, it’s great to see you! :::HUG:::

Monday I continued breathing practice while running. I did 35 minutes on the track.

Sunday I planted seeds in four pots: wax beans, green beans, zucchini, and spearmint. I will put some of them on the balcony. Right now I am nurturing them inside.

Today I plan a track run then I will prepare my large crock pot soup to cook tomorrow. (Vegetable beef with wine)

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

4.7 miles with a running friend this morning

Hi Judy - great job on all the planting!

Good Morning!  Was raining again so I hit the treadmill for 5 miles.

Judy-- I started okra in pots.  Hoping the squirrels won't find them and I can actually plant them.  Got my first tomatoes this weekend.  I think this is going to be my best garden year ever!

Have a great day everyone!

ginnyb

3 miles for me this morning.  Didn't feel so well, and still don't.  Nice warm day here today though and I have the day off!

ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I ended up just doing Pilates last night (which is hard enough).  7 miles tonight.  Sort of a cutback week, as we are heading to Chicago this weekend to run the 13.1 Chicago.  Will run with hubby so a nice slow run for me.

Judy, sorry you need to limit tomatoes.  Boo.

LC Runs, nice run.

Sue, okra is an acquired adult taste of mine.  There is no okra in PR anywhere so it took moving to Miami to try those delicacies.  Yum.

Ginny, hope you feel better soon!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runlikeagirl18

Hi ladies-

No run for me today, it's a SRD. I jumped on the rebounder for 20 minutes and am headed out to core class in a bit. Yesterday I ran 7 miles in beautiful weather. I'm so glad the humidity hasn't hit full force yet.

Ginny - hope you feel better. I loved the pics FB of your granddaughter's graduation.

Laura - from the weekend discussion about long runs - I'm exactly the opposite! I much prefer a loop to a long out-and-back.

Camille - thanks for your comments on DS1's drawing. I think he has some real talent. Hope the travels are going well.

Crazysue - nice job on the tri, even if the run didn't go well. Sounds like it was a pretty tough course.

Off to class. Have a great day-

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Judy tomatos bother me sometimes too

ran 6.2. Might have been able to do 10 but toe is holding at 85% better so did 10k instead. Hope for national running day tomorrow I can do a full 10.

I have Pilates today D so we shall see how that goes

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

5.2 with RN today. I am forgiven for sleeping through the alarm yesterday. Not the first time it's happened to either of us but we don't have it happen very often. Of course, when she is in danger of sleeping in her DH shakes her and asks "is Tessa not running today?" and she stumbles out of bed and heads for the bathroom.

Tomatoes -- we picked our first ripe cherry tomatoes on Sunday. The plants are loaded.

Hi All,

Judy, hugs back!  I missed chatting with all of you, but this past semester has been crazy.  Not that next will be better, but its nice to be able to relax at least a bit.  I should be working harder than I am, but I need a break.  I need breathing practice.  Maybe it would help my asthma and COPD. Any suggestions?

LC runs, nice to be able to run with a friend.  Smile

Sue, great job on the dreadmill.  I've thought about planting a garden, but I know DH won't take care of it while I'm out at Philmont so I'm not sure if it is worth it. Sad

Ginny, hope you're feeling better by now.  Nice job getting out and running despite feeling crappy.  Hope you enjoyed your day off.

Damaris, nice job on the Pilates and have fun in Chicago this weekend.

Cindy, hope you had a fun class!

Marjorie, nice job with the 10k.  Hope you can do 10 mi tomorrow!

Tessa, its been ages (most of the other women I see on FB).  Glad you got to run with RN today (RN=registered nurse, but I don't think that is what you meant). 

Well, got in a 3.1 mile run this am. Did much better than Sunday, so maybe I really haven't lost it completely. Did 45 min (206 floors) on the stairmaster yesterday and planning to do at least another 3 miles tonight with my backpack.  Hopefully, I can get DS out with me.

Time to get back to work.

Susan