Womens Running

Finally Friday (over 40) (Read 16 times)

Bikerchick1

Seems like this has been the longest/shortest week.....does that make sense Wink

Sounds like everyone is very busy at work/home/crafting, etc.!  I had a nice run Wed, did not make it to class last night (I have to go to DB's house and change is dressing daily, so didnt get done in time).  Weather good today, I am going to run after work - short day for me!

Happy Friday!

Carol

TGIF!!!  I am still so swamped at work.  Had a nice swim this morning.

5k in the morning, and I am hoping to get some quality sewing time in this weekend.  Wink

Y'all have a great day!

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Thursday I got the crown fitting done. In the afternoon I did a 40 minute cardio workout.

Vaporizer is helping the headaches. I hope to get the medicine today that will prevent the problem. Yaaaay!

I'm planning what exercise to do according to how I feel.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have been too busy and I'm glad it's Friday.  Ended up doing weights, Pilates, and a short run with hubby last night.  Tonight, it's 4-5 miles solo.

Carol, hope you get to run soon.  How DB's is doing better.

Sue, nice swim. Good luck on the race!

Judy, ouch at the crown fitting, but nice cardio workout.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2 this am. At the office now.

Happy Friday. Inside decorations done. Made puppies Christmas bow ties for their pictures on Saturday

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Yes it seems like a long week!

Didn't get to bed till 11 but still hauled out just before 4 to run. 3.6 in the AM. Gym at lunch.

Arimathea

Tessa

If you were considering doing a race, the race is for a good cause, but the race director is using his blog on the race website to expound a  theory generally considered to be disproven and dangerous having to do with the cause for which the race is an awareness and fund raiser, would you sign up for the race?

I'm being deliberately vague because while I'm pretty certain the RD in question is unlikely to be reading the over-40 womens dailies, I'm sure there are some people on RA who are doing this race and I don't want to post specifics and have someone come across it and start linking -- especially since the theory causes passionate debate.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Tessa yes. As long as the funding isn't to expound more in his disproven theory but is going to legitamate places, I'd do it.

Marjorie

Tessa-I would do the race if I liked the location, swag, other people doing it... i.e. for the race itself.  I would refrain from commenting on blog or being apart of any commenting.

Lisa

camille2

Tessa, since you said dangerous info, I'd probably skip it. I'm guessing it's a medical condition and I wouldn't want to support someone spreading dangerous info. That's just me.

I did another 6 in 1 and 2 mi sets.

im at my mom's again.