Womens Running

STILL WARM DIVA TUESDAY! (Read 19 times)

NorCal

PO- I'm so glad the scan was good news and you are all cleared from cancer. YAY, that is such good news!!! Hope you start feeling back to normal soon!

Sassy- Seriously, it would be a great destination race for you. And the towns in that area are amazing. We stayed in Carmel, which is a tiny quaint town, but Monteray is right up the coast and it's got a lot of fun stuff too!

Meli- Wow wedding is so soon!!!!!! Your honeymoon sounds amazing!! Yes, I did PR, but since my last marathon was 5+ years ago, it didn't feel like much of a PR! lol

Lucy- CONGRATS on the new apartment!!! Sounds awesome, so glad you can get away from the crazy landlords too!

Lizo- I hope the move-in weekend goes well for you and M!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

taylorma1

monk-he better bring home some icecream lol!

MA-you have been rocking those workouts!

meli-too funny. Not engaged yet. But he could definitely be the one

norcal-excellent race report. That sounds like a wonderful and beautiful marathon to run. congrats on the new job!

RLTW-sorry about the headacheSad

Seattle-yikes that is warm! Hope it can cool down a bit

lucy-yeah I usually eat a banana, but there were none today in the apartment. Time to go grocery shopping

Sassy-wooo for signing up for a 10k!

LucyBelle

Sassy: He decided to go to RPI. He confirmed his enrollment on Friday!

NorCal

Seattle- That is warm, but hopefully with the early start and being by the water, it won't be too bad. Any chance you might get fog instead of sun that morning?

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

lizo_77

MEL: yay for your plans and I love your honeymoon plans!!! I'm getting stressed, but I'm also excited for M moving in.  I think the stress at this point is being caused by my family. argh! they keep expecting things that we're not doing. I had no idea that a family brunch is traditional the day after the wedding. oops. M and I bought our tickets way back when for Lake Tahoe, and we're leaving on Sunday morning. I'm so grateful that my mom is with me on not catering to everyone's expectations. She told me last night that she's with me 100% of the way. Smile whew!

lizo_77

taylor: sorry about the crappy run! at least you got it done! good luck with your presentation!

monk: heck ya! love the make up ice cream idea! and good luck putting the kids down tonight! hope you get some down time!

MA: glad M took a pacifier! that must be such a relief for you!

norcal: reminds me of grandmas marathon a few years ago... constant rolling hills!! way to go on the race! you rocked it ! and still had time for pictures, you crazy girl!

rltw: +1 on allergy season!  hope you feel better girl!

seattle: eek! on the 82 temps! I have run in 70s twice this year, in the last week and that's it. good luck to you!

lucy: yay for the new apartment! oops.... oh yeah..... shower picture.... Smile

sassy: My miles are surprisingly not that much. I'm thinking an average of about 20 miles. With half marathon training and the race next week, I think my peak was last week at about 25. I do tend to run daily though, even if it's just a mile. I'm sure you can pull off the race! you got a month! awesome on signing up!

MA runner girl

Meli - yes my parents are going on the trip we were supposed to go on. I'm bummed but a little relieved, there is no way we could pull it off! This was the first time c met my coworkers, he was a quiet angel... Ha!

lucy - I'm so glad D chose RPI! You must be so relieved.

nc - congrats lady! Thats still a pR for you right? Sounds like a gorgeous race, despite the tough hills!

seattle - yikes, 80?? I really hope it's not that warm...

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16