Womens Running

Fabulous Friday Supermoms (Read 32 times)

strollermama

Got run #1 of the day done...5 mi on the TM.  Baby boy finally went down for a nap and has been down for about 1:20.  Hoping to get a tiny bit of studying in before he wakes up!

jen:  Yep, she is in the UP.  So glad DH made it home.

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

jmmiller

Jen: I go to be around 9:30 too. Glad I'm not the only one who goes to bed early.  I NEED sleep.  Smile  DH can go days with only 5-6 hours of sleep. I would not be a good person on that little sleep.

Bermy:  FM training will officially start this weekend. I was training for the trail race. This week has been a recovery week.  I get so sore after trail runs.  I'm still feeling a little stiff and its 6 days out from the race.  Crazy.  I hope to get 16 in Sunday and start speed work next week.  Boston is a tough course to PR (3:28) so I don't think I will do that but I would be really excited if I could qualify for Boston at Boston.  I need under 3:40 for that.  I ran 3:46 in 2008 and I was just running to enjoy the course and all the people so I think (hope) 3:40 is doable if I set my mind to it.  DH says he will go to Boston every year I qualify.  He loves Boston.  When he was deciding where to move after law school (he lived in PA) he had the bar applications for MA and CA.  I'm so glad he picked CA! Smile

Uphill:  The party sounds like a blast!  W will love it.  Isn't crazy how fast they are growing up??  So sorry you are sick this morning. I really hope it goes away for you soon.

5K - 21:44     10K - 44:54     15k - 1:09:37     HM - 1:39:05   Marathon - 3:28:48

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

becky - hurray for Nashville and getting to stay at Hotel Bermy!

CA - I was probably about 38 weeks pg when I bought the dresser for B's room from an antique store.  It was very light and the store lady totally flipped out when I picked it up and put it in DH's car.  Right now for heavy stuff I do 3 sets of 5.  I would do more sets but often at the gym I only have 30 min to lift.

shelby - boo on not getting in to daycare!

spike - I LOVE when B sings, his favourites are Bob the Builder and Twinkle Twinkle with various lyrics.

uphill - I remember a couple of bday parties on the beach in my SB days...they were fun.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

BermyHorse

Becky - where is your RP staying? I don't know how many beds we will have by then, but if you didn't mind topping and tailing with her then she is more than welcome to come. I don't know her, but I know you are in the legal business if she runs off with my silver candlesticks I will be coming to find her (joke, we collectively own 4 boxes of nothing much in particular at this point).

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

bermy - if becky's RP runs off with your silver candlesticks you are supposed to pretend you gave them to her. (Les Mis reference, in case you missed it)

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

jmmiller

I love the ticker PRs at the bottom of some of your posts.  How do you do that?  Is it the signature part in the setting for your profile?

5K - 21:44     10K - 44:54     15k - 1:09:37     HM - 1:39:05   Marathon - 3:28:48

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

options (upper RH corner)

account info

forums (underneath basic info, left side)

jmmiller

Thanks Patty!

beckykay

LOL Bermy!  I'm not sure if she has a room already or not but I'll ask her.  We once slept in the back of my explorer so I have no problem sharing a bed with her.  I was roommates with her after college and the only thing that she has ever taken from me was food.  Especially if there are rice krispy treats involved. Smile