Womens Running

Veterans Day Monday Supermoms (Read 19 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: heading out for 5-6 miles in a bit. First PT client of the morning is out of town so I can run from home today.

TR: was a really good boy all weekend. He has this plastic orange race track that he races his hot wheels cars on, and he can put it all together by himself now. He's getting so grown up.

NRR: slept like crap the past two nights. Was awake from 2-4am on Saturday night, and rom 1:30-2:30 last night. Ugggghhhh. Definitely hoping for a nap this afternoon.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 6ish kms between clients.  Hot tub after.  My shin is acting up again, I think possibly because I wore dead shoes yesterday.

TR - is upstairs having a massive tantrum (yes, at 5:30 am) because he came down for his morning pee and got this box with a stability ball pump inside that he stole from old RP yesterday.  I hid the pump in the trunk of my car last night so I could give it back to her today.  He wants that damn pump.  I might ask if she can wait a few more days so he can get tired of it.

FR - grilled cheese with mushrooms, canned minestrone.  Except I forgot to buy cheese, whoops.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

RR - 9k. Probably with some tempo. I only ran 6k easy rather than my planned tempo yesterday, because DH didn't get home until the afternoon, so finally I asked a neighbour to watch S for half an hour so I could for a quick run. Also, it was super crazy windy yesterday.

TR - On Saturday morning, DH took her to visit his parents. When I got home, I asked her if she had seen Grandma and Grandpa and she said "no". I asked who she saw, and she claimed she saw my sister and my nieces. Ha! Telling lies already?

FR - Sesame ginger pork, shredded over sauteed kale.

NRR - Yawn. So tired. S woke me up a million times on Friday and Saturday night. Last night she slept well, but I kept having crazy dreams and waking up. Busy day today. S has a "Time for Twos" class at the community centre this morning and then swimming lessons this evening.

~~~~~

rg - Putting the track together himself is quite impressive! Has R been waking you up at night, or are you just having trouble sleeping?

zorbs - I think you're going to have to stop off and buy some cheese. It's kind of an integral part of that meal Joking I cannot stop thinking about those poutine chips you had. My Superstore better have them in stock when I go shopping this week!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

running eh

RR - probably a rest day today.  ran 7.5 yesterday - the longest in quite a while...felt harder than it should have.

NRR - lots I want to do today, but we will see what gets done - head to the cenotaph for Remembrance Day, visit w. my SIL and her new baby boy (yup, another new baby around here!!), shop for a baby gift, library program, groceries.  Also need to make some lists for what to pack for myself, DH and all the kids for this weekend.

FR - need to meal plan too!

KR - the kids finally slept past 6 this morning!!

rg - do you know why you are having trouble sleeping?  That stinks!  Hope you get a nap this afternoon.  I love it when the kids can do more themselves, but the independent attitude that DD2 has is driving me crazy!!  Have a good run.

zorbs - hope you get the shin figured out!  funny the things kids get themselves attached to - hope he gets over it soon!  ha on grilled cheese without the cheese.

ernie - it WAS crazy windy yesterday - I was dreading my run, but once I got going it was fine.  Let me know how that FR goes - I have lots of kale still!  Have fun at the program, sounds fun!  Hope you get a good sleep tonight!

strollermama

Have some extra time this morning so I wanted to say hi!

RR:  Finally hit my 30 mpw goal for last week.  Just going to do my 1 mi for the streak today.  May take H in a little early and go to the gym on the way home for a quick workout.

TR:  Up way too early today.  He is acting sleepy already.

NRR:  Hoping this week goes by faster than last week!  After this week, I will officially be half way done with this rotation...yay.

RG - Sorry you have been sleeping crummy!  Hope you can find the time for nap today!

zorbs - Too funny about the pump!

ernie - We have been having a lot of wakeups lately too!  I have no idea why.

eh - Where are you headed to this weekend?

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning all!

RR - SRD.

TR - took her to a play place yesterday morning, it was super fun, and good to get her out of the house.

BR - 'talking' more and more, she's eating her waffle this morning going 'umnomnomnom'.

FR - going to MIL's for a turkey dinner tonight, yum!

NRR - off for Remembrance day today, I'm going to assemble a bunch of freezer slow cooker meals.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 3 yesterday, not sure if I will run tonight. Maybe R and I will go for a walk or something, I've been lazy and haven't taken him to the park in a couple weeks.

TR: was really good yesterday, dry all weekend. Apparently if he's sitting at a table he will asked to be excused VS screetching ALL DONEE!!!!!!!!! like he does in his high chair.  Asthmatic all weekend too.

FR: Didn't eat anything last night.

NRR: Talk with my dad took an unexpected turn- he agreed with everything I said and said he totally understood.

NRR2- I think I might be an oversensitive weirdo. I finished reading the Divergent series yesterday, and I am sad over the ending. Like if I think about it, I want to get teary sad. I have a really vivid imagination when I read and I get really vested in the characters.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - sorry for the lousy sleeps, I'll often have a few nights like that and then crash hard from exhaustion.

zorbs - boo to the shin! I hope you can work it out this week!

ernie - M did that toddler lie thing for no reason all the time, it was funny, it seemed to always be about silly things that didn't matter at all, guess they like testing us.

r-eh - yay for new babies! Are your kids staying w/ family this weekend?

stroller - yay for 30 mpw! Hope your week goes by fast.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - that's great that the talk with your dad went so well! We rarely go to the park, I'm way too lazy, DH takes her to the back yard to play on her playset instead.  I'm an unemotional weirdo... so between us we're probably normal Smile

superspike113

Honorary Old

runnergirl- sorry about the poor sleep.

zorbs- kids have the best memory, and it sucks.

Ernie- R fibs about stuff too.

eh- congrats on the new niece or nephew.

strollermama- glad you'll be past this rotation soon. You'll be done before you know it!

CA- Have a good dinner

I feel weirdly anxious today, and I don't know why. I've been feeling that way a lot and I have no appetite.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

The hot tub had a "down for maintenance" sign up.  This hasn't stopped me in the past, but today they had yellow caution tape up, so I just blasted my shin in the jet for a couple minutes.  The chemicals in that pool are really strong on the best of days, I didn't want to risk my skin peeling off.

Also, B seems to have forgotten about the pump.

rg - B can put together the Thomas tracks better than I can.  I assume R will not be joining us for dinner on Thursday? how about your DH?

ernie - I acquired some cheese. The poutine chips (well all the World of Flavours chips) are on sale 3/$5.  Seriously, they are so good, when me, the person who doesn't like regular chips, scarfed down the whole bag in 1 night.

eh - the skillet kale carbonara uses up a ton of kale.  I have to start packing too.  Where are you leaving your kids?

stroller - great job on the 30 mpw!

CA - yeah I can't afford to go to physio this week so I'm kind of upset I didn't really get to hot tub this morning.

spike - no one in mine or G's family ever asks to be excused.  Are we heathens?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- the table manners are all his daycare lady. DH and I eat on the couch- our table is in storage. Not that we ate at it when it wasn't in storage though...

runnergirl9508

zorbs- hope your run went well. I need new running shoes- both for running and for wearing while I train! ugh on the early tantrum- what an awful start to the day. I'm hoping that my mom will be able to come out Thursday night (she's watching R while DH and I go to Chicago) so that both DH and I can go out with you for dinner- otherwise it will be just me.

Ernie- hope the tempo run went well. lol on S imagining who she saw over the weekend. sorry about the wake-ups for you too. it's not R waking me- I just wake up and can't fall back to sleep. Time for Twos class sounds fun!

reh- rest and relax as much as possible this week. wow, another new baby- have a great visit! yay for the kids sleeping in today! last night I woke because I was hot, then I just tossed and turned for an hr. blech.

stroller- hey mama! great job hitting your goal of 30 last week! hope H takes a good nap today. yay for being almost halfway through this rotation! when do you graduate?

CA- enjoy your RD- impressive LR this weekend- you're going to ROCK  your PR in Seattle! aw, I love when they start chatting more- so much fun. enjoy your dinner at the IL's today. do you have a cookbook or website for the freezer-slow cooker meals?

spike- aw, poor R and his asthma, that makes me so sad for him.. glad he's doing great with the PT! wow, glad that the talk with your dad went so well- what a huge relief for you! hope you can get in a good run or walk later.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

running eh

stroller - thanks for stopping by - it's always nice to have you here!  Yay for being halfway through your rotation!  Good job sticking with the streak!!  This weekend we are headed to Richmond for the marathon and the kids are being shipped to different relatives.

CA - is Remembrance Day a provincial holiday for you guys?  Does everyone get the day off?  Is the dinner for late Thanksgiving or is it just because?  My mom, my sister and my MIL are each getting a kid.  I hope none of the kids causes too much trouble.

spike - glad R was such a good boy all weekend, but too bad about the asthma!  Glad the talk with your dad went so well - that makes things so much better.

zorbs - My mom, my MIL and my sister are each taking one.  What are you doing with B?

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

eh - we are taking B to London to stay with MIL.