Womens Running

Faster Friday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

Wish we could get to it faster next week.

Lisa

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

MyMomRuns, I wish we could too! I've had enough of the craziness at work and severe weather to last me a lifetime.

After grocery shopping on Thursday, I did my cardio/run dvd. I plan to go back to the track regularly starting Sunday. Hopefully the weather will moderate.

Today will be a cardio/run after work and errands.

Happy runs, All!   :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Bikerchick1

Morning Ladies!

Quick post this am before I head out for run....actually seeing 24 degrees!!!  Crazy - don't even know how to dress for that warmth these days.  Will be slick tho as we had a quick little snowstorm last night.  Have a 8k race on schedule for tomorrow, but the weather forecast is saying 4-6 inches of snow forecast for tomorrow.  I don't think I feel like driving 45 minutes in that mess....

Marjorie - Too funny on your dream!  Hope your stomach feels better today.

Hi to all!!!

BBL to check on people!

Carol

annieSusan

Good morning!

Heading to the gym in a bit for a treadmill run, and then to the grocery store for a few things. The sun is out this morning. Yay!

Good runs, all!

annieSusan

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I have 5 with 6 X 100m tonight.  It rained all day yesterday but today is back to hot and sunny.  Great for a nice weekend, not so great if you're running a marathon let's say, Sunday!

Lisa and Judy, another vote for having an early Friday.  Every week it should come by Wednesday.

Carol, sorry about all the snow and the 8K.

Annie, enjoy the TM and grocery shopping.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Just 2.1. After yesterday's stomach disaster I didn't want to push. Stomach still felt off but I didn't have to stop a zillion times.  I have Pilates later.  Stomach was acidy last night. I had to take some pepto so I could sleep.

Hammy woke up at 330  am sick. He feels fine now. Threw up twice at 330 but he ate this am so I'm guessing his belly is all better.

I think the contractor we use is going to put in our tile in the laundry room tomorrow.

Carol we are warming up a lot. The ice is falling off the house so the pups freak out when the hear it crashing to the ground. There isn't even that much but when the few icicles fall they are kinda loud. It will be back to the 70s by Sunday.

Anniesusan nice to see you. Yay for sun

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Very quick post, swamped at work. Major project in the wrap up stages. I managed to get 3.2 in this morning despite being up late (choir practice). Hope everyone is warming up and seeing some sun -- we actually had a little rain last night, but we need lots and lots, preferably cold storms that can build up the Sierra snowpack.

YAY Friday!

Anonymous Guest

Holy cow, you guys, I think the boat is actually going to sell! Closing on the 15th and then no more boat payments!!!! And no more slip payments, and no more boat insurance payments, and no more boat repair and maintenance bills.

I just went out to get some lunch and it's 45 and sunny. All this cold, snowy weather has shifted my perceptions, because I came back and was all "it's beautiful out!" This is good news, since last night I got a chill walking from the office to the metro station, and just couldn't warm up, and felt kinda achy, so I blew off my 9 miles and rode my bike for an hour on the trainer instead. So I will go home tonight and run the 9 miles in much nicer weather.

Must get back to work - lots to get done in the next two hours.

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Arimathea

Tessa

YAY for the boat selling, Karen! Congratulations!

and yay FRIDAY!