Womens Running

Tuesday Supermoms (Read 13 times)

runnergirl9508

Morning Supermoms~

RR: heading out once my coffee settles for 6-7 miles. My 6am PT client cancelled on me this morning, so I have a little extra time to run before my second PT client. And I get to run from home, which has nicer routes than when I run from the training studio.

TR: little chatterbox, and I love it! I told him we were going to grandma's this weekend, and he started naming off all the people we'd see. He's so excited.

NRR: need to run to Target today for a boring trip- paper towels, cat food, etc. Lol.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

that was the least relaxing long weekend ever.  Yesterday was more tiring than the usual Monday.

RR - 4 miles easy.

KR - ate an entirely round dinner last night (round popcorn chicken, onion rings)

FR - chicken pie, salad.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 3 x 2000 m tempo intervals tonight, plus ST'ing.

KR - was describing her preschool teacher to friends who were over on the weekend and trying to explain that she has dark skin (is an East Indian), she said she doesn't look like mommy or daddy but like - points to our black lab - him...  it was hilarious and fairly insulting to the teacher had she heard.   M just didn't know how to describe dark skin though.

TR - I'd be ok if she got over her crazy mommy phase anytime now.  We all went to the zoo yesterday morning and I couldn't even go to the bathroom (leaving her w/ DH) without her flipping out.

FR - dh is in charge - we grilled all weekend, it was awesome!

NRR - have another cold, that combined with the weekend exhausted me.  Glad to be back at work!

RG - Hope you have a great run!

zorbs - I hear you on the tiring day yesterday!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

beckykay

RG:  Target trips are never boring, I can always find stuff I didn't know I needed Wink

Zorbs:  LOL on the round dinner.

CA:  That is hilarious, C did the same thing when trying to describe someone of a different ethnicity.  He said "that person looked more like Owen" (our black lab).

And for me

RR:  Probably an easy 3 close to home since I have so much cleaning to do.

KR:  Preschool graduation last night. sniff, sniff.

FR:  Taco Tuesday!

NRR:  Speech therapist said he is making great progress and released him from services.  She was concerned that his teachers reported no progress even though she saw it.  His other speech therapist also reports great progress so I have no idea what his teachers are thinking but they don't report this stuff to me.  Ugh, so frustrating.

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  Nope.  Might try yet again for a walk with the boys.  We shall see.

BR:  Needs to stop teething....like NOW.  I really think he is waking because of his teeth as his fist is in his mouth when I go in.

TR:  Is just three....but such a loveable little guy.  I always feel bad after the fact when I am not patient with him.

NRR:  Well, the universe definitely didn't get my memo.  Bad things happen in threes and yesterday I had three in a row. #1.  I was at my parents house and got a call from a creditor looking for BIL.  I was pissed.  I don't have BILs number nor do I appreciate the fact that he is giving out my information.  #2.  There was an explosion at the plant that my dad works while he was working yesterday.  He is okay.  It happened in the foundry and he is in the machine shop.  I did not do well when I found out...I was able to talk to him and that made me feel better.  I am SO not ready to lose my dad.  We are super close.  #3.  I finally got home then found three huge piles of dog sh!t on the carpet along with a big puddle of pee.  It was a rough night to say the least.

NRR#2:  Baby shower after work for a co-worker.  I will be bringing the boys as DH has to work yet again.

FR: Hot dog for dinner last night.  I just felt ill the whole night.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I am so tired of running from home.  About work - I guess you didn't see when I posted that I'm going back to the gym in July, because dickhead is gone.

CA - I'm sure M didn't mean to be insulting.  I always live in fear that anyone (kids or adults) from DH's family use a racial slur to describe me, they are all small town VERY WHITE people, and it would be easy for someone along the line to have racist beliefs.

becky - Canadian Target is horrible.

mer - questionable hot dog?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

beckykay

Mer:  ACK!  That must have been so nerve wrecking.  Glad everything is ok.

Zorbs:  I didn't see that you are going back to the gym, HOORAY!  Every time K mentions moving to Canada I will have to remind him that target is horrible there Wink

UGH, so I emailed the summer camp that said they could squeeze C in that I have not received the packet in the mail yet and nada.  I have a feeling the woman said what I wanted to hear to get me out of her hair and they can't actually get him in.  I am getting nervous, school is over in 2 weeks and I need something lined up ASAP!

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

becky - mmm taco tuesday! YUM. So frustrating on the preschool teachers not aligning w/ the speech therapist - I would go w/ the therapist though as they are the professionals and I would think spend more one on one time w/ C to get a better picture.  Hope you figure out the summer thing, we are going to be doing a lot of juggling w/ M this summer also, plus our dayhome is closed for 2 weeks!! Ack!

mer - Wow, I'm so glad your dad is ok, super scary though.  Have fun at the shower, hope the kids are good for you.

zorbs - I know my gma has some racist beliefs, one of my cousins is married to a very black (Jamaican black) lady, and my gma is very loving and respectful of her, nice to see her put aside those outdated views.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

becky - Target here is weird. The most common complaints are a) the store is not well stocked and b) the prices are higher than comparable items at US Target.

for a) I've never walked in and seen gaping holes on the shelves nor been unable to find size/colour etc of what I'm looking for, I guess it lacks the feeling of BUY ALL THE THINGS that I got the one time I went to US Target.  As for the prices, it is certainly not more expensive than similar level stores, but not particularly dirt cheap either, so I don't have a problem with the prices.  But Target is always practically deserted and I just read this morning that the president of the Canadian operations got fired.