Womens Running

Is it Finally Friday Supermoms? (Read 33 times)

Erniegirl

Arm - Ha ha, I'd love to give you an update in miles, but I can't convert km to mi either! Smile

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

rg - 5 days would feel super long after working PT for so long, I hope you have a great weekend with R!!

zorbs - boo to not finding a RMT! I always try to find new ones at chiro clinics that speciailize in athletes and have had decent luck that way. My current RMT is certified in ART and it is an amazingly tortureous hour with her.

eh - yay for 2/3'rds sleeping!!! Have they all always been early birds? We've worked hard to try to keep M sleeping in late and hope O is the same.

Ernie - mmm that pizza sounds yummmy!!

Jen - my eyebrows are seriously a mess, I've gotten behind in tweezing to keep them in check and they are horrible. I have no idea when I might find time to take care of them though... I'm not taking 2 kids to that appt. I just freeze stuff I'm already making, lasagna, shells, ham/noodle/cheese, meatloaf, soup. I think that's what's in there right now. M really liked gymboree, the play area is great for 1-4 yr olds, lots of climbing and slides and such. They don't have a ton of open play slots, and most in ours are in the afternoon - morning would be better for us.

mer - Hope you get a run in tonight! That sucks that there is so much pressure to cook dh's cake. He should be happy that you are trying your best.

cx2 - good plan to try feeding her more. M looses her sh1t if she gets too hungry. Feel better!

arm - it's super nice here also, I hope it stays this nice for my LR tomorrow. Mmm sushi!!

shel - Sad bummer on dh missing his flight. I'm glad ds is feeling better!! such a relief.

O's awake, I'll try to come back.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

BermyHorse

RR: just ran 7m with my head cold. I thought I am going to feel rotten no matter what I do so I may as well get ahead on my training. I am glad as it was lovely out. It is pouring with rain now - we just missed the shower.

arm - ok let me know nearer the time. I think it's a guy thing. So they can let it all hang out - or maybe an alpha male. My DH certainly only plays and lives by his own rules! And I looked up football - naive English girl here didn't realise the end of the season was beginning of Feb. Oh what a steep learning curve I have ahead of me.

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

erin - booo to the cough Sad I hope you feel better and can run again soon.

bermy - nice job getting out there!! Bummer that it is a crap route and that Bart isn't speaking... let me know when/if you read his book, he's such an inspriration. YAY DS for being such a good traveller, we're trying to train our girls to be as well. I think the key is to just do it and force them to adapt a bit (with your help and assurance of course).

rocky - hope you can get out to the pool! go expose that girl so her immune system is strong! She is in daycare, so how could the pool be worse?

k off to do my workout!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/