Womens Running

Woefully wrong weekend! (Read 6 times)

ginnyb

Under a winter storm watch again starting this afternoon, this is just wrong!  I haven't done any sort of exercise in over a week, really in a funk again.

Lisa....I wish we lived closer, I do believe you would snap me out of this!  I need someone to make me accountable for my non-actions!!!

Sue....Awwwww....on the flowers!  How nice for you.

Tessa...glad nothing serious with your knee.  Now just do what they told you and take it easy for a week, that's the hard part!

My granddaughter just found out that she is ranks in the top 10 of her graduating class.  A grandma just has to brag!  Proud of her.

Cindy....enjoy your vacaation!  Please send us some warm, sunny weather here in the frozen north!

Fresh perch dinner tonight.  A friend of my DH brought him some to his workplace yesterday.  So frying me up some fish tonight!  Lack of exercise and fried fish...just what I need!  Not!

Everyone have a great weekend!

By the way, I really am thankful for everything in my life, just let the weather get me down too much!  Not really a gloomy gus.

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15