Womens Running

Hello out there? Supermoms Wednesday (Read 187 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

Are we only on FB now? I can't access FB from work, just on my phone.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Ran 3 miles Saturday, 4 miles Sunday, 5 miles Monday. And yesterday I slipped and fell on the ice and now my hip/back/neck feels all jacked up.

BR: Was a blast this weekend despite being kinda bratty about napping. He can say Cookie, Candy, and cracker. My mom gave him a train set and he says "toot toot" when he plays with it. Knows the sound a lion makes which cracks me up because depending on what toy or book he plays with I can hear him making this hilarious growly roar. Has a new super excited face that he makes and its so funny too. The only present he didn't really like was the tunnel I got him but I think he just needs to have some other kids come play with it and show him what to do, since mom is kinda big and doesn't make it look easy to get through.

FR: Had dinner at R's godparents last night, thinking maybe italian wedding soup tonight.

NRR: It was crazy slick out last night and I accidentally ran into DH's brand new car. On hold with insurance now...

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

nolamama

CQTM

Hi Supermoms..hope y'all had a Merry Christmas. I'm not working this week but am sitting at Urgent Care with my Mom as she is sick. Awesome way to spend the day. we were supposed to be at the aquarium..I'm a tad bitter it seems.

Spike... is DH mad about his car?

RR - 5k yesterday. Thats the longest ive run in a while andcmy Achilles is not loving me. I'm afraid its tendonitis.  Disapprove

BR - she Is such a happy girl...did so well yesterday with all the cousins and excitement.

NRR - im going to be an Aunt again. My SIL is 8 wks preggo. SUPER excited!

superspike113

Honorary Old

Nola- hope your mom is ok!  DH was mad at first but he's over it now. He was kind of icing me out last night, so I went downstairs and read a book until he came to find me and we moved on. DH called and he thinks its not too bad and we can probably just have the gouges repaired.  Yay for a new baby! I want another but the timing is just not right at the moment.

BermyHorse

RR: srd. was going to take it friday but have switched it round as I want to rest from speedwork yesterday and I will also run when DH is back at work as I have more time in the afternoons.

NRR: went to a nature reserve this morning and walked around
            but DS just sat down and looked a bit miserable. He is a little bit out of sorts; not sick, just not right. We came home and watched xmas episodes of Dr Who and Family Guy and DS built a big block tower, rode his pony rocker and spent about an hour going under DH's legs like a tunnel. We all just napped, deeply. The world is a bit snuggly and blury as I just got up.

BR: as above

FR: leftover xmas dinner. Easy! CANNOT wait to start cooking meals from secret elf gift. All the stores are closed today (and DH is still off work on holiday) as we get British Boxing Day here as a national holiday as well as US holidays. Point is... I can't get to store til tomorrow so will meal plan today for rest of week and shop tomorrow.

----

spike - oh no on car. hope it is an easy fix. at least noone was hurt. that's all I really care about with accidents. DH will get over it.

nola - how is studying going? hope your mom is ok. not fun waiting to be seen.

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

nolamama

CQTM

Spike...glad DH is over it. The first dent always stings...but then you just don't care a much.

Bermy... studying is at a standstill while my fam is here. Need to get back on the horse sfter the holidays

Pardon the misspelling.  My phone is frustrating me

superspike113

Honorary Old

We got new computers with widescreen monitors at work today. Woohoo!