Womens Running

April Fools Monday - Supermoms (Read 34 times)

BermyHorse

Zorbs – funny April fools. Although I think you are the type of person who would run 70 half marathons per year if they were all in travelling distance and free.

Ernie – what does your core workout involve? Agree on hiding the stuff. Absolutely hideous. I had 3x20m and they are all done!

Eh – yay for nice weather. Boo for snow. Did the snow not get the memo that spring is there? Are there mountains near you or do you ski or snowboard? Trying to think of advantages for late season snow.

Cx2 - I still say BR when it totally is TR. Too funny on pancakes. My DS did stairs head first – on his hands for about 6mo. Totally not safe. Like a little snake. Deer sounds so beautiful and tranquil. We have them here and it is a special run for me when I see them. I think it has happened twice in all my running.

Mer – fab miles over weekend. I am so impressed with your running. Did you run this much with your first pg? What a lovely day you have planned with hair, nap and feet! You deserve it – you work so hard mama! Enjoy!

Strollermama – sorry your run didn’t go too well. You are storming the monthly totals though! How much longer left before your fm? Cute on finding eggs.

Mrszm- I think the universe is stopping you from going to lulu to save you billions of dollars that you are going to drop when you do get it there. Sorry you tummy is still messed up. And so so sad for your friend. Wow, that’s so tragic.

Arm – dinner sounds yummy at your house! I was laughing at your DS and the ham. Funny. Sidewalk chalk sounds like so much fun. We have never done that before.

Moxie – yay for you being able to post! Ha ha on suit flashing people. Well, kinda not haha at the time, but after that is hilarious. Yes, definitely time! Agree on downing as much vit C as possible.

Rg – hope you’re not too visited out and DS is enjoying the attention from his family! Too cute on egg hunting. Well done on running so much even though you were away for the weekend. Great job mama!

Becky – yay for signing DH up! Pizza is going to be a clean cheeseburger pizza – it has onions, ground beef, tom sauce, cheese and then a bunch of spinach leaves added after it has cooked. My boys are going to be in heaven. Cute crabs? Really?

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Hey girls... totally late in the day selfish post (if I don't post my workouts, it's like they didn't happen, right?)

RR - SRD.  ST'ing today.  Details included for Bermy Wink  20 min w/u Elliptical, 3x12 chest press 50lb, 3x12 deadlift 70lb, TRX Pull up 3x to-exhaustion, 3x12 box jumps, 3x12 tricep extension on bosu 12lb each arm, 3x12 leg curl on exercise ball.  Rolled out IT band after.

TR - bday is tomorrow!!  Today is the 3rd anniversary of my April fools water breaking Smile  I think we'll go to the zoo with RP tomorrow, plus she gets to choose dinner, and then we're going to DQ after for ice cream, yum!

BR - I accidentally left her in a cloth diaper over night!  ooops, oh well her bum didn't look too worse for wear this morning.  She was soaked though.

FR - yeah I have no idea... must get organized for the week.  It feels like a busy week with M's bday.  We are having a party on Saturday and I need to figure out how in the heck I'm going to make a big bad wolf cake by then...  hopefully google is kind.

NRR - doing taxes today, did them to 90% yesterday, and today my tax expert ex-RP is coming over to check and help.  Hoping to break even and not owe $$.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

strollermama

mrszm: How did the shoes work out for you?  I might go to rei after class with H and pick up a new pair, I am leaning towards the ravennas.

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

beckykay

LOL Bermy - yes cute crabs Smile  I was going to run Baltimore one year and their medal was UGLY.  I run for the hardware.  Oh my, I think the boys would eat that pizza!  I think I could make them this one and me the other next friday!

CA:  I'm going to have to join a gym so I can do your workouts!

mrszackmorris

Stroller: didn't get a chance to try them out yet. Tonight on the tm for sure! My cousin has ran in the Ravennas for years since the original and said she will never run in anything else. They feel great on so I am hoping they run great too. The ones I got are obnoxious colors but that was the only color option they had there.

strollermama

mrszm:  I read that the toe box is narrow.  I like a roomy toe box so that is the only thing I would be nervous about.

5k - 21:32  FM - 3:27:40

BermyHorse

Zorbs - saw this and thought of you for your 50K (wink) http://www.thetriathletestore.com/detail.aspx?ID=3091. I am sure you could get nail polish and arm warmers to match. I challenge you.

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31