Womens Running

(over 40) Finally Friday! (Read 218 times)

Disney freak

Finally Friday is right! Please join me for my weekly margarita. It's 70 degrees on the patio at our favorite Mexican restaurant. Probably the last night of those, though. It's supposed to be 20 degrees on Sunday!

Got my clothes/supplies/bib all laid out for tomorrow!  Super excited!  I'll come back for a race report and personals tomorrow afternoon.  Have a great weekend, everyone!

Lisa Marie

• first 5K on 12/8/12 - 39:14
    • first 10K on 1/12/13 - 1:23:45
    • upcoming races: Hypnotic Donut Dash - 1/26, Hot Chocolate 5K 2/9, Rock n Roll half relay 3/24
    • training for Big D half on 4/14
    Arimathea

Tessa

Oh man that looks good... no margarita here. DH and I are splitting a bottle of wine. which means that he had one glass and I had the rest...he switched to beer and has appropriated my "Run to Live Lager" glass from Mt. Disappointment. Good luck tomorrow Lisa-Marie!

Yum, that looks good Lisa Marie!  Have a great race tomorrow.

Tessa, I'll check into the Shadow.  Distinct possibility!  Haven't been to Yosemite in ages.

Catch up with everyone else a little bit later.  Gotta run, playing tour guide this weekend to an old college roommate.   Fortunately the weather should be good in in Northern California... itinerary includes Muir Woods and Point Reyes on Saturday, and then Alcatraz on Sunday.

Then, recovery is over and time to start running again!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR