Womens Running

Freak out Friday - Supermoms (Read 14 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - some sort of kettlebells, yoga.

KR - ordered his own lunch at the restaurant for the first time.

FR - spaghetti w/clam sauce for me, frozen pizza for DH.

WR - going into the gym to speak with another manager (not dickhead, obviously) regarding a schedule.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

RR - Long run day. Hoping for about 20k. There is a bit of frost on my deck, but it is sunny and supposed to get pretty warm, so it might be a short sleeve shirt and shorts run.

TR - Has not been too interested in going to the playground so far this spring. She is more interested in jumping in puddles, riding her tricycle and just running up and down the street. Whatever tires her out, right? 

FR - Cabbage rolls and salad

NRR - Should be a chill Friday evening followed by another busy weekend. Now that it's warm out, I should probably clean my car. It looks like a pack of toddlers have been living in the backseat.

~~~~

zorbs - What did B order for lunch? Is dickhead still at the gym or has he been demoted and moved out already?

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ernie - B ordered chicken fingers and fries and apple juice.  I would definitely wear short sleeves for running today! I saw people in full winter gear yesterday morning.  The permanent manager is starting on the 16th, so it is my intention that if we can come to a mutually agreeable schedule, that I'll restart after Easter.  But dickhead might be there this morning.  Unfortunately when he gets demoted, he is still at the same gym, but there is no reason for him to talk to me as I said, the position is sales only.  So I will still have my phone recorder going should he ever try to say ANYTHING to me.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

runnergirl9508

RR: Bootcamp followed by a nice spring 6 miles. First run in shorts and a short-sleeve tech t! Ah, so nice.

TR: so chatty this morning. Carrying around his telephone (the fisher price one that can be pulled behind on a string) and is having some pretty serious conversations.

NRR: DH took my car today as its due for inspection, and one of the tires has slowly been leaking air. They found a nail in the sidewall- awesome. My parents will be here this afternoon!!!

zorbs- are you not working at the gym at all right now? Hope the meeting with the other manager goes well.

Ernie- have a good LR! I was thinking about doing mine today too, but then DH scheduled my car inspection for early. Have a good weekend!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - 5k at the gym this morning, then ST'ing.  This will be my first week over 80k/50mi since before Christmas!

KR - wanted to push the stroller back to the house yesterday (as in the pic on fb), she would not let me help her!

TR - grosses poop ever in the tub, and I've had a couple baby poops in the tub to clean up.  UGH.

FR - my mom's bringing dinner over, jambalaya I think, yay! Smile

NRR - only working till 1:00, then we have our monthly lunch/mixer thing, and then I need to do some errands before I pick up O.  My parents are over tonight, but with my mom bringing dinner it's easy for me.

zorbs - M loves picking out food at restaurants, she usually changes her mind when the food comes, but when she's ordering, it's fun.. I hope you can work out a schedule at work - will you still have to increase your availability?

ernie - M chose to go for a walk last night instead of the playground or backyard - easier for me as I'd rather walk than try to entertain both her and O on the playground.  My car is disgusting!

RG - I've had a few nails in tires this winter, it's such a pain as I hardly have time for my normal stuff let alone taking my car in somewhere. O makes everything into a phone lately, it's cute!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

ER: 5-6 miles with RP after work since I can't be at my house.

TR: 1 timeout for hitting the redhead kid he likes to pick on, so therefore no TV. DH totally caved on taking away Barney (glow worm/seahorse thing), but told him if he hit anyone today it was going buhbye for 2 days. 2 days when he's on night shift and I'm home with him. Thanks DH.

FR: I had a sandwich, DH had leftovers, R had cottage cheese and fruit. I am an amazing cook

NRR: Ha, found out one of the people the builder is showing our house to tonight was DH's HS football coach and my Trigonometry teacher that we hated with a passion. DH joked that we should tell the builder he can't go in our house. DH quit football after his freshman year because that guy was such a dick, now he is the middle school principal.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

NRR2- my mom's bday is tomorrow so R and I are going to my sister's house for breakfast. Need to bake GF cookies for mom as her gift.

zorbs- do you use fresh clams for that? I need to try clams again, I hated them as a kid but when I see them on TV now they look good.

Ernie- The toys are R's least favorite part about going to the park. He likes to explore, run around, play with sticks, etc.

RG- Boo on the nail in your tire. DH's truck needs new tires, not excited to spend $1000 on that, but I guess its all part of being a vehicle owner. At least we don't have a monthly payment on it.

CA- I guess I was lucky on the poop in the tub front, R only ever did it once, and it was a shart when he was sick. I guess my sister was big on tub pooping, my mom still complains about it to this day and she's 32.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - nope, I am not working at the gym right now.  Technically the resignation still stands.  Once I got a giant nail in my tire and stupidly drove on the highway towards the dealership to get it fixed and people were yelling out their windows at me because I didn't realize the tire was so flat that my rim was dragging on the ground.  The tire was still full when I left my friend's house.

CA - what mileage are you peaking at? I'm going to hit 85K this week, a new record.

spike - that must feel weird to let a teacher you hated into your house!  I use canned clams for the pasta, not sure how you'd manage it with fresh as the juice from the can is an integral part of the recipe.

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I feel a little vindictive saying this, but I kinda feel like we are rubbing it in his face showing him our house, because we are 28 and have built our house, livin' the dream so to speak. He was a dick and told DH he wouldn't amount to anything.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - I hope R is good today!!  At least you get an hour to run while you can't be in your house, do you have to stroller run?

zorbs - not sure on peak, mid 80's prob... I've been adding a bit of mileage to the plan in a 6th day, so it depends on how I'm feeling, this week should have been 78km's but I ran an extra 5k today.  The peak week technically has 81 km's, but I'm guessing will be 85-86 ish maybe.

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- Nope! I work longer hours M-Th so that I can get off at 3 pm on Friday so I can have 2 hrs to myself before daycare pickup Big grin

Erniegirl

rg - Running in shorts and short sleeves again feels so great! I also recently developed a slow leak in my tire, so I'm sure there's a nail or something in there, too. But we're going to take the snow tires off this weekend anyway, so I've just been checking the tire pressure everyday and filling it when necessary. Have fun with your parents!

CA - Adding mileage to your marathon plan? Overachiever!  What did you peak at for your last marathon? Eww on poop in the tub! Thankfully S only subjected me to that nastiness once. Yay for your mom bringing dinner!

spike - You can "cook" dinner for me - cottage cheese and fruit sounds quite good! Ha ha, you guys should plant a couple of nasty messages for the coach to find during his house tour 

zorbs - Dickhead would have to be a moron to mess with you again. He'll probably avoid you like crazy and throw you the occasional dirty/wounded look.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

zorbs - Dickhead would have to be a moron to mess with you again. He'll probably avoid you like crazy and throw you the occasional dirty/wounded look.

he wasn't there this morning, but I have this nagging feeling that since he's shown himself to be dumb and cocky far beyond imagination that he just might be stupid/crazy enough to pull me aside and try something.

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

ernie - lol, the plan we're following has a lot of loose workout's where is says 55-65 minutes easy, or 4-6 1 mile intervals, so it doesn't have a definite weekly mileage.  Last time I peaked at 82 km's.  Last time I didn't do any quality workout's like intervals or tempos, my goal was to get to the start line and not die or be injured.  This time we're doing a ton more quality training (and also trying not to die or be injured).