Womens Running

Seems like Friday would never come - Supermoms (Read 32 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- My boss is leaving for ORlando tomorrow and supposedly Florida and the Caribbean is supposed to be unseasonably cold (60's).

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Spike - I just looked at weathernetwork and it says mid 70's... great for running!  I'd love beach days to be 80's+ but I'm ok w/ 70's.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

mrszackmorris

Car: just saw your questions about thrush from the other day. I know dr said you technically didn't have thrush but thought i would give opinion anyway. Both c and i ended up going on oral anti fungal bc mine was so bad. I had tried topical nystatin which did not help at all. i ended up going in to the dr and when she looked at my boobs she questioned how i could even nurse through the pain. It was bad. The oral worked magic and i was back to normal in no time. And c nor i never got it back. He had one spot on his cheek but she treated him orally so we wouldn't give it back and forth. i hope what you have doesn't turn into thrush but i would get the oral prescription so you have relief if you need it on vacation if it does. And i totally iced after nursing to make the burning go away Smile

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Thanks MZM! I am filling the Rx to bring with. I still have a white spot on my nipple so who knows.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

beckykay

Awe - Bermy.  How thoughtful of your DH!  We are greatful for the bed Smile  Anything else is just gravy.

MrsZM:  Even better, pizza by the slice at Sam's club.  I had to run errands before heading to the party so we all grabbed a slice to go.  Veggie for me, meat for DH and cheese for C....everyone was happy.