Womens Running

MAKE IT A GREAT MONDAY DIVAS! (Read 16 times)

NorCal

Morning ladies!

Monk- So glad things are going well with P! I think having A in day care part time is a great idea, and I'm sure it will help all of you settle in. I hope you're able to rest and take care of yourself too. Love the pics on FB! Congrats again on the beautiful baby!

Sassy- What, 11 months!? That's so crazy! Dog theme party is awesome and totally what my own theme would be! lol. Hey, any sign of G taking his first steps yet? Seems like that might happen soon, right? Nice job on your LR yesterday and I'm certain you'll PR in your half!

MA- I saw all those freezer meals and was seriously impressed! That will help so much once baby is here!

Jewel- What a terrible dream! How are your legs feeling after your 14? I had to revise my plan because of taking 1 week off, plus 1 week super low mileage.

OWR- How was the hike? I bet Fay loved it! Was your quad still sore this morning? I made that dessert and you were right, DELISH!

RR. Rest day, but will do some yoga at home today. 13 miler went well yesterday, but the last 2 miles were a bit rough. My left knee got sore so that sucked. I iced it when I got home, and it seems ok today, so we'll see. I was really happy with my pace, but I'll probably need to slow it down a bit as my runs get longer.

NRR. So I ate like a piggy all day after my run and I seriously feel icky this morning. Ugh. Anyways, trying to eat less today, as every day, I've been going to bed full, waking up with a belly ache. So gross feeling.

Off today (my Sunday!) so doing stuff around the house, etc. Nothing big planned!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

MA runner girl

Lucy - My coworker got in a car accident and has a serious back issue so he has a standing desk now. I am SOOO jealous, obviously not of his back pain, but I really wish I could get a stand up desk too... I hate sitting, especially pregnant! Picturing you standing at your desk and running in place is awesome... LOL

Monk - Congrats again! I'm so glad BFing is going well for you, and much better than with A. It's one of my anxieties!! Agree with the others on A's behavior, sounds pretty typical. She has to learn to share your time now when she's been getting it 100% all along! If you think about it, it would be weird if she didn't rebel in some way.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

RunLikeTheWind23

MA and Lucy: I'm really looking forward to our slumber party in less than 2 weeks Big grin MA, please tell baby not to come before then, okay? Smile

LucyBelle

MA and Lucy: I'm really looking forward to our slumber party in less than 2 weeks Big grin MA, please tell baby not to come before then, okay? Smile

Yeah, and if the baby doesn't come before then, I'll give you a pedicure!

MA runner girl

RLTW - I hope he waits too! I will gladly accept him anytime after though Wink

Yeah, and if the baby doesn't come before then, I'll give you a pedicure!

REALLY!? You can't joke about that to a pregnant girl!!! Seriously I need one so bad... I can't even reach my toenails to cut them! lol (you may be regretting that offer now Wink)

LucyBelle

LOL I am not joking! Feet don't gross me out like they do some people. CRF has the nastiest feet in the world - discolored toenails, callouses, peeling skin, blisters - and I cut his toenails and use a pummice stone and massage his feet all the time! He loves it! Hahaha.

RunLikeTheWind23

Lucy and MA: I find feet disgusting! haha. Lucy, I'm glad you're willing to give MA a pedicure, because I wasn't about to offer! Smile

lizo_77

lucy: you got a lot done! that's awesome about the selection of attire.... something I need to do.... you're motivating me to get productive again!

lizo_77

norcal: hope the icky feelings in the tummy stay away! way to go on the 13 yesterday! you rock.

LucyBelle

Lizo: Thanks! CRF actually picked it out, it was the third tux/suit he tried on. It was really easy. They'll be wearing this:

http://www.theknot.com/gallery/wedding-tuxedos/men-s-wearhouse/black-by-vera-wang-gray-two-button-super-120s-satin-edge-notch-lapel

CRF will wear a navy vest and bow tie and groomsmen will have no vest and a regular tie!

MA runner girl

Lucy - I love the suit! So excited for you!! Cannot wait for my pedicure Big grin