Womens Running

TIME CRUNCH TUESDAY DIVAs (Read 20 times)

melrunner

Good Morning Girls!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!

TriR::: ST with trainer plus spinning tonight.

NtriR::: meeting with attorney went pretty well last night!! I have my interview meeting for my residency tomorrow morning so he was preparing us for the process.

Back in a second for personals!!

melrunner

Jewel enjoy your evening with DBF. GooD luck with your half this weekend!

Sassy fantastic race report!! You aced it!

PO I would be do annoyed at the in laws!

how are you feeling?

MA wow almost here! What a long and frustrating call but it's over and done with!

KLMC hello there!! Miss you around here. Great job with your runs!

Lizo Pre Cana you go by the theological teachings of Pope John Paul II but we didn't really have any order. We did talk about finances, I thought that was good, Natural Family Planning (totally didn't like it as what a married couple decides to do is really personals f private in my opinion) it just felt so rehearsed. Well be doing an encounter with another married couple as well where you answer all these questions and you tk to another smarties couple as well..

Pump you're getting so fast!! Any races in the future??

OWR hope you have a better day today.

athena I cannot believe you ran that fast doing intervals!!!

LucyBelle

Whoops, it's one of those days where I thought I posted, but checked back and never did!

RR: Ran 2 miles last night, so glad I didn't have more on the schedule because it was sleeting and the wind was gusting. Today is ST but I'm a bit sore, so maybe just yoga.

NRR: We had a brief lull in the snow this morning so I thought I'd go into the office, but it started up again and is still coming down. Storm warning in effect until 8 p.m. so I'm just working from home. Not that I mind. Wink I also need to finalize our wedding menu and call some hair/makeup places. I had some random insomnia last night so I might even squeeze in a nap if I have time...that's unlikely though.

NorCal

Lucy- How much snow are you supposed to get? I saw your little snowman on FB. Totally something my DH would do! haha. Also, one perk from working from home is making time for a nap!! Hope you get one!

Meli- Glad the meeting went well and I hope the interview meeting does too. When is your residency interview?

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

Tomorrow!!!!!!!

LucyBelle

NC: We were supposed to get 4 to 8 inches...I think we got 6ish and it seems to be tapering off now. I am so ready for spring. Unfortunately it isn't supposed to get up to 40 degrees until the weekend, and then just barely above 40 the next few days. Sigh.

POrun: OMG I can't believe your in-laws would just pop in like that, and for a days-long stay, too! I would freak out. But I don't handle surprises or changes to the schedule well.

Jewel: I messaged you some questions about the FitBit on FB.

Sassy: Awesome race report! You totally have a sub-2:00 in you.

MArunner: Ugh I'd die if I couldn't eat lunch till after 4, can't imagine how horrible it was for you! I hope today is going more smoothly and that C decides he wants to join the outside world soon!

KLMC: I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were! Your girls getaway sounds fabulous.

Lizo: Already getting RSVPs?? It is getting so close!

Pumpkin: I am not sure how much faster you can get, you're already so speedy!

Outwest: I hope you have a good day today!

Meli: Very glad to hear the meeting with the attorney went well, and good luck with the interview tomorrow!

LucyBelle

NC again: No nap today, don't think it'll fit in. Was on the phone all morning, now I need to do dishes, clean out the closet, do a workout, and start dinner. Sigh.

NorCal

Lucy- Darn on no nap! But I bet you'll sleep well tonight!

I'm working on a route for my long run this weekend, which if the weather is nice, will include crossing the Golden Gate Bridge! Woohoo!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34