Womens Running

Totally Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 331 times)

Leeleeche

zorbs - how cool! I will totally come visit! Next year is only qualifications and he isn't feeling very confident because he is "slow, fat and old". He can do something about the slow and fat but he's stuck with the old part. He'll be 37 for the qualifier.

Bermy - I know, we have had this going on since his shop opened 2.5 years ago. It has actually go a lot better because he has employees now so he doesn't have to be at the shop all the time and I know if push comes to shove the PanAm training will be the first to go. I feel like once my job situation is resolved I'll be able to handle everything a little better. 

Uphill - Yes, there is a 50% chance that my office might close. There are 2 sales organizations in LA and one has to go. I can probably get hired over at the other one if mine closes but I just hate to start at the bottom but the biggest problem right now is not knowing. 

Banshee - DH was racing a ton when we first got married and it was great but that was pre-kids. That changes everything! Careers sports and sports is really hard!

Leeleeche

Bermy - wow! Vertigo! I complain if I have the sniffles and need to single parent! You are a trooper! 

RunningUphill

Mere: I wish I had some advice for you re: keeping ttc anxieties at bay.  I am in the exact same boat! It is totally consuming me.  I was feeling relaxed about it all and focusing my energy elsewhere, then I ended up starting a new cycle of clomid and my charting is a mess, so now I am stressing again.  I probably spent 3 hours yesterday online looking up a million stupid little things that in the end, make no difference except that they stress me out.  I guess you are right, just keep busy, try and eat healthy, body nourishing foods, run, and lean on the people you need for support.