Womens Running

Fantastic Friday Supermoms (Read 13 times)

runnergirl9508

Morning Mamas~

RR: bootcamp followed by a run, probably 5-6 miles. That's a comfortable distance for me right now, and I want to run 10-11 tomorrow.

TR: "helped" DH work on his Jeep yesterday for a while. He took apart screws, nuts, and washers for a good 20 minutes. I washed the new sheet and comforter set for his big boy bed- he's so excited for his new room. We should be ready to move him in this weekend.

NRR: R's new room is almost done! Going today for carpet, then DH will put that down, the final trim pieces, and put up the bed. We'll be all set. Smile  I've been getting all the baby stuff out and ready. Still need to install the car seat base in the cars. Also need to get my tomato plants in the ground.

Sorry I haven't been back for personals this week. I've been busy helping DH with stuff around the house!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - 7K. The swag for the SkirtSports virtual HM is supposed to arrive by June 1, but I assume that guarantee is for the US only. Also, we don't get mail on weekends so barring a miracle, I don't think it will arrive today.

KR - got a bell for his bike and there was a lot of ding ding dings going on.

FR - baked bbq chicken legs, mediterranean potato salad.

~~~~~~~

rg - has R been in a crib this whole time?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - SRD, package pickup, Ed Whitlock is speaking at noon, so we're hoping to catch some of his speech.  I'm going back to the expo tomorrow to hear Bart speak.

KR - We spend our entire family walks racing, she says "on your mark, get set, go" and then races to the next tree, hill, etc.  It's fun Smile

BR - dayhome lady said she was talking in 2 word sentences all day yesterday.  She was a lazy bugger yesterday and didn't want to walk at all on our family walk, I ended up carrying her, I should have brought a stroller or the ergo.

FR - VIP cocktail party for the race...  a bunch of people are meeting for a carb loading dinner first.

NRR - excited for the weekend!  Can't believe it's the race weekend though!

RG - amazing running!  So exciting that R's room is almost done.

zorbs - M loves her bell on her bike!  She always wants someone to stand infront of her so she has to ring her bell.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Don't think I'm going to run today- kinda feel like the tin man after a rainstorm after yesterday's fall. I was able to get into my chiro and when my knee hit the ground it got my hip all jacked up and my SI was way out. I'm pretty sore so I've got an icepack that is making the rounds between my knees and right hip. I told DH I would help him with the sprinklers since I get off at 3 on Fridays, so I'll get some exercise there.

TR: His godmother begged for a sleepover, so even though we don't have plans, she's going to pick him up from daycare and keep him until naptime tomorrow. He got on the scale last night and is up 2 lbs from the last time I weighed him a couple months ago- 31.5 lbs.

FR: Last night was tamale pie. I think Dh ate like 4 bowls. I think I'm going to talk DH into going out for dinner tonight so I don't have to cook.

NRR: DH got the official call from HR about the job so we can start telling people. DH brought up kid #2 and said he thinks we should try this fall- I think he realized we're not getting any younger. Hopefully I don't have PCOS (my diagnosis wasn't definitive) and its as easy as last time, might be even quicker since I'm already off hormonal BCPs.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

Runnergirl- What did you end up getting R for a bed? Twin or double?

zorbs- I saw your FB post that your skirt arrived, yay for miracles! My R is in a crib still, too, but we took the side off and put on a toddler rail.

CA- Cute about the racing. R likes to "race" Joan after we go for a run, he just loves her because she's a lot of fun and goofy with him. R has been making me carry him into daycare every day for the past month or so. Today I was carrying him, daycare payment, overnight bag, and a pillow pet into the daycare

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

Grrr....my post got eaten!

RR:  Not today.  Attempted a 2 mile run with the stroller last night.  Never.  Again.

BR:  Ate a graham cracker at dinner.  He has the teeth he might as well use them!

TR:  Has been a snotty mess.  Gross as he wipes it across his face.  I can't decide if it is allergies or a cold.

NRR:  Have my nephews birthday party tonight.  I need to find something for the boys and I to do for 2.5 hours because it doesn't pay to drive home.  I am thinking park and dinner out.  (That will be interesting.)

FR:  Ice cream with chocolate sauce really hit the spot last night!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

CA - wow, ed whitlock is far from home!

spike - wow, I wish someone would beg to take B for a sleepover! well actually SIL#2 offered out of the blue to take him overnight, but we haven't taken her up on that offer yet.

mer - B wipes his nose on his sleeve, DH's sleeve, everywhere..drives DH nuts.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - awesome for a night alone!  Hope your SI calms down. Exciting on DH's job, and the TTC!  I hope it's quick and easy for you Smile

mer - stroller running is hard!  I've not done much of it since having O.  Hope the boys are good for you in that 2.5 hr break.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

runnergirl9508

Had an awesome bootcamp class and 6 mile run this morning. Felt great today!

zorbs- yep R is still in his crib. He's climbed out about a half dozen times, but not consistently. The pic you posted looks like great schwag! Lol on the bike bell.

CA- good luck this weekend- I'm so excited for you!!! I met Ed Whitlock about 9yrs ago at a 15K near my hometown. Pretty sure he beat me in that race, lol   He's super nice and down to earth. Aww, R loves to race too- he says "ready, set, go!" There's a kids run on June 8 that I'm hoping to run with him. Ugh, sorry about having to carry O so much!

spike- ouch on your fall!! I hope your chiro visit helped with the soreness. Yay for an unexpected night without R! I think dinner out sounds great- especially since you won't be constantly having to keep an eye on a toddler. Congrats to your DH on his job! And hooray for baby-making Smile We're putting R in a twin size bed for now, but have a full that he'll move up to when the baby is out of her crib.

Mer- a stroller run is tough as a first run back! Yay for H eating solids at dinner. Hope that J is feeling better soon. Enjoy the bday party, hope the boys are good for you.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08