Womens Running

WAKE UP ITS WEDNESDAY DIVAS (Read 20 times)

melrunner

Lucy that's wonderful news! I also didn't know that baby H and family are moving back home!!! Sweet!! use Vicks vapor rub for your chest and nose it works wonders.

monk congratulations!!!!!!!!'

NorCal

Morning ladies!

Personals first...

Monk- Congrats on baby P!!! So excited for your family! Can't wait for pictures!

Meli- I'm sorry you're not going to the funeral. ((hugs)) But how cool that the PO's are coming to your wedding!

Lucy- Oh yay! That's fabulous news! And how great your sis and her family are moving back!

OWR- Good luck at the dentist! And have fun tonight!

Taylor- Yikes, that's a crazy day! My cousin did her student teaching in the inner city (Milwaukee) and had some crazy stories about it.

MA- I'm so sorry about your kitty. That is really sad, but she had a good long life. ((HUGS))

Sassy- Hope your day gets better! At least the week is halfway over....! Also, do you do donkey-kicks as a butt work out. It's where you're on hands and knees and keeping knee bent you lift one leg up behind you. Seems super simple, but very effective as it really targets the upper glutes.

Lizo- Oh I hate paying for car repairs! Hope your next 3 days goes well!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

RR. Had a great 7 miler with 2 friends last night. It was COLD but we had a great run. I love having friends to run with here! Today is rest day, but some yoga at home and probably walk L this afternoon.

NRR. Doing some work from home this morning, then going to work for a bit, then errands (bank, groceries) this afternoon. I didn't sleep well last night because L had to go outside for extended periods of time twice last night, at like midnight and then 130am. I think he was having some tummy issues. Poor pup. But seems ok today.

xoxo

PRs: 

NorCal

Just in case any of you want to die of cuteness... I just posted some puppy pics of L on FB.

PRs: 

SassySparky

NC - Donkey kicks, great idea! I really want to tone up my saddle bags. For some reason they are a sore spot with me, i'm really self conscious of them.

Lucy - congrats to CRF! I hope it all works out!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

G slept for TWO HOURS until I finally just woke him up. then my daycare teacher said she hoped he didn't keep the other kids awake this afternoon and she said he was late for lunch! Oh boy.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

NorCal

Sassy-  Little guy must have been tired! No reason for the day care lady to be snarky though!

PRs: 

lizo_77

mel: I'm all for a sore butt right now! Smile I'll be doing some p90x later on I'm thinking... Lunges though sound like a fantastic idea.