Womens Running

WHERE ARE MY DIVAS THIS TUESDAY? (Read 19 times)

LucyBelle

Sassy: Awesome on the effortless run, love those! Thank goodness you got a tax extension, hopefully everything got straightened out with the W2!

Lizo: Travel safely! I can't believe you guys are still getting snow. I shouldn't complain about my weather. I hope the weekend really does warm up for you!

RLTW: Dr. Hottie Jr. has your home number and called you!?!?!? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Wink

POrun: I have been thinking of you! So glad you're through the radiation and I hope your scan comes back totally clean. Rest and be kind to yourself. I know it can be hard to let go and relax and do nothing, but this is what your body needs and if you accept that, you'll rest more easily. Sleep as much as you want!

Monk: I've never heard of The Americans. Can you just disable the lock on A's door? My parents did that on our doors when we were little...

Taylor: Ugh loud roommates would drive me absolutely nuts. Can you sleep with ear plugs? Or white noise?

Outwest: What's this about a cute coworker?

MArunner: I hope the jogging intervals go well! I want to meet C so badly! CRF and I were just talking last night, though, about how we have like no free weekends coming up. I need to find a weekend to come visit...maybe mid-May! Seems so far away...

NorCal

OMG, I just typed up a huge page of personals and then it all disappeared!

Anyways...

PO- So glad you are feeling a bit better, every day will be an improvement! Hope the body scan is clear on Monday!

RR. Running 4-5 flat, easy, slow miles... Tapering is KILLING ME.

NRR. Inputting our new customers and doing some billing stuff this morning, then working this evening. It's at the office I gave notice, so hope it's not too awkward!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

outwestrunner

Lucy - I totally know the feeling, re: "just got out of college" apartment. I feel like that right now. I'm ready for a nice place that I will buy furniture for. I have a Real Job, damn it!

Re: cute coworker..nothing will EVER come of it, because it would weird things out here (I think), but I've basically had a crush on this guy since I started. SIGH  Cute, fit, very nice, motivated, blue eyes... SIGH  :P

NorCal

OWR- Who's this cute coworker and how have we not heard about him?! lol I can't believe it's still that cold there, sheesh!

RLTW- Weird about the allergic reaction, I'm not sure what those drapes are made of. Hope you feel better today. It's a good sign that you have a strong appetite, right?

Sassy- We got an extension too, but now I'm putting off doing taxes since we have until October!

Taylor- Good luck dealing the the roomies for the next month. I have NO patience when it comes to noise that affects my sleep!

Lizo- Gosh you guys need a break in the weather already! Come on SPRING!

MA- So glad you're feeling good on your walks. Hope the intervals go well! Also congrats on the weight loss!

Monk- I too have the Mirena IUD. I don't think it's affected my weight much, but man has it caused bad skin! I have worse acne now then I did as a teenager, which is just awesome...

PRs: 

LucyBelle

Lucy - I totally know the feeling, re: "just got out of college" apartment. I feel like that right now. I'm ready for a nice place that I will buy furniture for. I have a Real Job, damn it!

Haha, YES, exactly! I may or may not have yelled to CRF last night, "I WANT NICE THINGS, DAMN IT!"

RunLikeTheWind23

Sassy: I've never been allergic to latex, so I'm not sure what the reaction was all about. But I will ask when I see Dr. Hottie next week.

RunLikeTheWind23

RLTW: Dr. Hottie Jr. has your home number and called you!?!?!? Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Wink

HAHAHA. He called my cell phone...even better! He's so sweet! On Wednesday night after I found out I was being admitted, he walked me down to the admitting area and waited with me while I filled out the papers. Then later that night he visited me Smile He secretly wants me! HAHAHA.

taylorma1

outwest-lol. I feel the same way about them too, but alas they are still college students, so I can understand the late nights. But they don't need to be THAT loud. And they don't need to be messy at all, but they are Angry

MA-so cute!!! And way to go with your post baby weight loss

Sassy-yeah I might have to invest in earplugs. I also have a fan that I can use to drown out the noise, so I might try that too

Lucy-are you trying to find a new place so that you and CRF will have more room? What about a townhouse?

All I have to say is, thank goodness for the invention of coffee!

taylorma1

norcal-waves to you! So excited for your marathon this weekend!

lizo_77

po: hugs to you on the completion of radiation! so glad it's over! Keep feeling better, and keeping you in my prayers.

rltw: glad you're feeling better and the soreness is gone! your doctor hottie is absolutely fabulous!

monk: hope you feel better soon after the insertion.

taylor: so sorry about DBF's roomies. Dang. I would be so frustrated. glad you got some sleep last night. I hope they let you sleep in the coming days!

outwest: good luck starting field work! and maybe just ask the coworker out? Blush

MA: way to go on your weight loss!! good luck getting the rest of it down!

lucy: Hope you can find a better place than the one that you saw!

ok, I gotta go.

outwestrunner

Lucy - ex-DBF and I kind of argued about those same things. He's very anti-consumption, and I am, too, to a certain extent.. but I told him I was tired of feeling like I just got out of college, so I'm getting matching dishes, damn it! I have busted my ass to get to this point, and I want a nice couch that hasn't been puked on by the pets yet - because they will get it to it.

Lizo - I know I know, I could just ask him out for a beer or something, but I think if something happened, it would end up being a rebound thing. I dont' know!!  I love how I overthink everything.

NorCal

OWR- I seriously LOL'd at your pets puking on couch comment! hilarious! And you wouldn't be human if you didn't overthink everything... but what harm can one beer do!? lol

OK, bummed out, I just applied for THREE jobs on CL (all had been posted within the last 2 days) and got auto reply from CL on all of them that the posts had been deleted. I wasn't super excited about any of them, but at least they were SOMETHING.

PRs: 

LucyBelle

Outwest: CRF and I don't argue about it, he also wants nice stuff, I was just play-yelling, LOL. Just expressing my frustration about not being "settled" somewhere yet. Hopefully we will get some matching dishes and things off of our wedding registry!

Taylor: We're not looking for more room exactly (though that would be nice) but our lease is up at the end of May and we had trouble with our current landlords (the ones that came into our apartment all the time when we weren't there.) If CRF is going to go to school at RPI we want to find a place closer to the school so he can have a quick commute.

outwestrunner

Lucy - Ahh, well that's good. What sort of dishes did you put in for? I bought Fiestware and I LOVE it!  The difference in opinion on buying things is part of why R is an ex-DBF.

NC - Were you able tot ell what companies those jobs were with? You could call them directly to see what's going on.

NorCal

OWR- I have been eyeing Fiestaware, thinking I might start to pick some up. I hate our dishes. We bought them when we remodeled our kitchen, but that was years ago in a different life! haha. I could tell what company one of the jobs was for, but their post said multiple times not to call. So I'm guessing they must have filled the positions, but that seems very quick. Maybe they just had enough response that they didn't want to keep accepting resumes.

So I just about had a heart attack... I had Louie retested for heartworm (they made me, in order to get him more meds) and they just emailed me the results. The first thing I saw were big BOLD letters, it said POSITIVE so I FREAKED OUT. Then read the rest and it said something like, if your pet's results are POSITIVE, we will be calling you. Well his weren't, but man, I almost died.

PRs: