Womens Running

WHERE ARE MY DIVAS THIS TUESDAY? (Read 19 times)

LucyBelle

Outwest: I really wanted ceramic dishes. We registered for Euro Ceramica dishes, caftan pattern. They look like this, but they're all patterned slightly differently:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=18129310&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&gclid=CLH7uoKp4bYCFYRM4AodikUApA

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?sku=18129329&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&device=c&network=g&matchtype=&gclid=CNv2ypyp4bYCFdCY4AoduBQAUQ

I also supplemented by registering for one set of plain red Euro Ceramica dishes, to mix and match.

outwestrunner

NC - Oh man, I would freak, too!  P's allergies have been acting up, so she's been "almost sneezing" the past few days. At first, I thought she was having some sort of seizure, and I was about to freak out!

outwestrunner

Lucy - Those are really pretty!  They make me think of Turkey or some Middle Eastern place.

NorCal

Lucy- Those are great!

OWR- Aw poor Fay! That sucks she has bad allergies. Louie is so distracting to me when I'm working at home. He'll just lay on his bed looking so cute and I just keep having to go over and snuggle him.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

LucyBelle

Is it bad that I'm looking at the extended weather forecast and mentally debating whether I can run later in the week when it's sunny and warmer rather than today when it's cloudy and cold? My motivation in crappy weather plummets!

MA runner girl

Lucy - today is gross! when I looked at the weather this morning I decided to switch my run to tomorrow when it's 75 and sunny vs the 45 and cloudy today! so I think you are perfectly logical Wink

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

LucyBelle

MArunner: That was my thinking exactly! Today = 40s and cloudy. Tomorrow = 70s and sunny. Hmmmmmm.