Womens Running

Thumbs UP THURSDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 16 times)

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

GOOD LUCK DAMARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzie, potato salad without Mayo?  Have a FAB weekend.  Hope the xanax isn't needed.  Maybe just a cocktail.

Cathy, summer school doesn't sound too bad!  I remember in college taking statistics and organic chemistry.  YUCK.

Diane, cute pups!!!

Hello hello Sandy!!  Glad you survive the fast girls.

Judy, sorry about the arm!

Carol, enjoy taper!  When is the race???

Karen, I enjoyed outdoor time too last night with the dogs, and mosquitos.  Out right now too.

Picked up the house, doing laundry, did dishes, and am enjoying some wine now.  Hoping for an early night.

Cheers everyone.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

** I typed this out this morning and wanted to make sure it got posted - LOL **  HCF is currently flexing his butt muscles to show me how he is getting muscular 😊 LOL. His personal training sessions are paying off Wink

Cathy – Look at you, early bird! Good luck running this afternoon – I can understand why you decided to do that! Your DD’s have a busy Summer! I didn’t even know they had Summer school offerings other than just retaking classes 😊 That run does sound tough on Sunday..but you will crush I am sure 😊 See, I would probably choose the treadmill on that one. I noticed that the Kinvara’s were lower drop than what I am used to. I think I have one rotating pair of shoes that has a lower drop. Right now my Achilles doesn’t like much..so we will see 😊 I got Reebok sports bras because they were on sale. LOVE. THEM. They do have the pad though. You know, the chest strap heart rate monitor is probably the most accurate thing anyways.

Diane – Awww!! Look at all those sweet babies! Awe, Chuckie Baby. I think the pit mixes are always the clingy ones. Ruger sure is 😊 Great news on the back not hurting during the bike. And YESSS the bike is so boring!

Docket – Enjoy your RD!! AWESOME news on Houston!!! I want you to get Indy – BETTER weather 😊

Sandy – YESSSS on the almond butter!! That grosses me out and the number 1 reason why I never purchase it. I am only a active consumer 2 months out of the year – and that is when I get my “extra” check – which I got last month. LOL. Nice run this morning! Ah, your weekend weather looks AWESOME!!! I want to come play.

Judy – Nice workout today 😊 Yes, anything is better than shingles.

Carol – You are going to do GREAT, Carol! I am so excited to see how you do!!! I love the way you are looking at it, too. I think being nervous is just part of the process 😊 The potato salad actually says to use mustard and Greek yogurt! It should be interesting.

Karen – Nice run this morning! We are having identical weather – our humidity should be back on Sunday. I believe they said, “tropical”…YUCK. Your Body Pump class may not be the same “release” as mine..but be careful of that darn shoulder and back track. KILLER. But a good killer. 😊 Enjoy! Hope you are sitting on your patio instead of doing chores.

Kathryn – Ew on those chores. You are racing this weekend?!  Yes, no mayo. I was trying to make it more “healthy”. Hehe 😊

Have a good afternoon everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Arimathea

Tessa

I am back! Didn't want to post that I would be out of the country. 2 days of travel for 2 days of meetings. At least it was nonstop flights both ways even if they were 11 hours each. Somewhere I lost a night's sleep. But I did get runs in every day -- mostly in the Tower Bridge area.

Liz, there are some potato salad recipes that don't use mayo.

Karen, are you going to buy a house in Oregon? Whereabouts? Laughing at your delicate pup who needs AC. Ours is not working and the cats are letting me know that it's hot.

Diane, nice photos of the horses and dogs, and you are right, cats are not always cooperative about posing.

Catching up on work, but wanted to do a check in. Waving to everyone else...

Half Crazy K 2.0

This is the longest week ever. Today felt like it should be Friday since it is the last day for the school staff for about 10 days. Got in 3.7 miles after a storm came through.

Lizzie and Turtles, I've been getting this sports bra from Walmart. It has the built in padding. Reminds me of the older C9 Champions ones that Target had about several years ago. It does a good job of holding things in place without completely smashing what little is there.

DHuffman, great pictures of your dogs.

Anonymous Guest

HCK, that's good to know! I loved the old C9 ones, in fact I still have a couple of them. Used to be all I wore and then eventually they started stretching out on the bottom and chafing. I will definitely give the Walmart one a try. Thanks!

Tessa, we're considering it. Looking at some places near Ashland mid-July. The plan is to find a place out west for the summer as a base, then use the van to take trips from there. Rent it out when we're not there in the summer, and anytime in the winter it will go. Margaret is already making plans to come stay, so we need to get moving on it!

Kathryn, have a great weekend traipsing through the woods with Lisa! I like your updated signature line. My local friend doing her first 100 miler at Rocky did her first 50 miler last year at Colorado Crossing, I think.

Liz, dying laughing picturing HCF flexing his butt for you!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel