Womens Running

TENACIOUSLY TERRIFIC TUESDAILIES (Read 19 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles with some strides and strength training. Overheard a conversation at work about work/life balance improving with the change to on-site. Um, maybe for some, but 100% not for me. I hate losing 2+ hours per days between commuting, getting ready, etc.  I also probably work more when WFH, but it seems more balanced (due to those found hours).

Seloc, I tried one of the Garmin plans briefly and got annoyed with it. I assume there is all sorts of code about your data plus how you complete the workout.

Docket, njooy your 4.

KatS, happy packing.

ccoakley, jealous of your fall weather. It's still humid here. A HM going through a farmer's market? I'm picturing the big one in Baltimore and that would be a nightmare.

CrazySue, nice long ride. I could see how if your foot is buggin you it would throw everything off. Do you use clipless pedals? Any cycling shoes I've ever worn always seem really narrow. I wonder if that could bother your foot?

Lizzie, that is a great increase! Hope the sleep regression is short lived, that sounds miserable.

Kilmisters, hope the covid test is negative.

AnonymousGuest, interesting how the altitude helped you out. Hopefully your trip home is easier than the one there.

GatsbyBird, hope you can get some sleep. Or I guess you have to try to get back to your normal time zone?

BerthaSlayer, at some point, they have to open the border back up--especially since it seems most of Canada is taking it more seriously than the US.

LCRuns, scary about the truck with no light on.

MyNonnaRuns, a Zoom facial? Do you get sent the products ahead of time?

Anonymous Guest

I made it home. Well, I made it to the van in the RV park. Lots of progress on the house, pretty much down to electrical meter/ inspection, appliances, plumbing fixtures and the sprinklers, grass and fence outside. A couple rainy days ahead, so the outside stuff probably won’t start until end of this week or beginning of next. We are close though!

Apparently yesterday a girl was running in the RV park. DH and dogs were in the van with the door open. Riley saw the girl and took off running after her wagging his tail all excited. She heard him and turned around, he saw it wasn’t me and started barking at her. DH was running after and yelling. Poor Riley thinking “it’s my girl” and poor lady running with a 90 pound dog just barking at her for not being me.

Sorry to make it all about me AGAIN, but I’m tired. Thanks for all the nice comments on my race. DH said “I wonder how much faster you’d have been on an easier course. Probably sub-3.” He cracks me up.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel