Womens Running

Funday Monday (Over 40) (Read 18 times)

Arimathea

Tessa

I don't write that many checks either. One a month to Mr. Mendoza who has been doing our yard since 1991. One a month to church since we get charged if people pay by credit card and I want the record of payment. One to the water company since they do not make it easy to pay online. Other than that, why write a check? Debit or credit card is easier.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

This year our church finally started to accept online payments and they encourage everyone to use it. We set it up as reoccurring so we don't have to write a check etc. for the church it makes sure they are getting regular contributions. Water finally accepted online too and finally gave us the option to get our statement electronically.  We don't get any bills in the mail now.  We write a check for Hammy's pool.  I still write one when I get my hair cut.  Puppy pool is currently closed as they relocate so we won't be writing one for weeks. Oh and we do quarterly payments to the irs so we have to for them. Govt is so far behind!

When end I do our yearly charty stuff here soon I will do as many as possible electronic or with cc that I have for online stuff.

Funny how how much we used to have to write checks and now a days it is the exception versus rule.

Marjorie