Womens Running

Happy Birthday Armmama- Thursday Supermoms (Read 20 times)

Erniegirl

cx2 - Ouch, that's a lot of sinus infections. I don't think I've ever had one. Glad C was able to stop melting down long enough to eat dinner for you, and it sounds like she went to bed really easily, so a successful night all in all! S is much happier to sit in the cart than she is in the stroller, probably because she's up high and can see and reach everything.

Mer - Weird about the ringing ear. Has that ever happened to you before? Yay for DH going on the ice cream run! I love when men actually do the stereotypical late-night run to get snacks for their pregnant wife.

zorbs - Ha ha on B trying to steal girls' pants. S actually stole something by putting it in my bag a few months ago, and I didn't notice until I got home, but I can't quite remember what it was. An expensive block of cheese, I think.

Arm - Zoo, dinner at a grown up restaurant and ice cream sound like great birthday plans, enjoy!

Spike - Hope the bloating goes away soon. Being bloated makes you feel all-around yucky. Lol at keeping your run days the same so you don't have to change alarms. Reminds me of when we're at the cottage with friends on a long weekend and on Monday morning everyone's alarms start going off at various times because no one wants to change their alarm set-up.

Bermy - Is your Saturday LR going to be with the stroller?

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15