Womens Running

FANSTATIC FRIDAY, DIVAS! (Read 217 times)

RunLikeTheWind23

Lucy and MA: I can't wait to see you later! And like I said, when you guys come back from your run tomorrow morning, I'll have breakfast and coffee waiting for you! Smile

SassySparky

I realized i have another RR: I am going to train for another half in March; apparently it's a really fast course so I'm gunning for a 2:00 Half (my half about a month ago was a PR with 2:07 ...). My only concern is injury and having time to train, especially becuase Big D will be traveling for work and we don't have a treadmill. Might involve some running while at work.

OWR - what is your mileage like these days? Working over the weekend is the pits Sad

Lizo - i miss the pink elephants, haha! Enjoy the evening with M. I really haven't processed my feelings about leaving G... for awhile I was just concerned about having enough frozen milk for him (thankfully I do!) and this past week I've just been focused on getting my presentation together, so I don't think missing him will set in until I'm on the plane. Which is good, it's better than being worried about it. I know he's in good hands with Big D and Adell, though.  

Lucy - yay for running! great job! I'm so jealous of you girls and your cookie FE!

Monk - Enjoy your day off! Sounds like a lot of fun!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

outwestrunner

Sassy - I'm at around 30 mpw with 4 days of running. Usually 7s during the week, and a LR of at least 9 on the weekends.

MA runner girl

Ugh, on this forum when I hit the backspace button and I'm not in the text box it goes back a page, and deletes everything I typed. So annoying!

PO: Hmm I can't really think of anything PGR related that I want for xmas (other than a BOB stroller LOL, obviously you aren't getting her a $$$$$$ gift!). Maybe something like a spa gift card? I like sassy's idea of a comfy bathrobe, that sounds amazing right now. UGH I hate bars that allow smoking! None of that around here, it's illegal, but I would have just turned and walked right out!

Taylor - Yay for signing up for your next marathon! So fun that it will be in your DBF's hometown! Are you going to go for a BQ? I think you could totally get it!

Jewel - You missed the "warmup" here! It was in the 60s! LOL I'm glad you had fun on vacation, so jealous! Great job keeping the streak alive. I do have a sweater, I got it on ebay though and it's maternity and HUGE lol I figure it adds to the ugliness Wink

RLTW - Can't wait to see you!!! So soon!! So sweet of you to make us breakfast. Mmm I love breakfast, already can't wait! haha Smile

Cara - HUGS! I'm so sorry you are under such distress. I raised money for Crohns and Colitis last year and I would definitely have your dr check into those. It sounds very similar to the symptoms of the people I met through the program. One of them is my good friends now and she is living a very normal life and runs marathons, etc, as long as she keeps up with her meds/treatments. So there is hope!

Sassy - I don't know what to get DH either! Everything he likes is so expensive, and we decided to do a light xmas..... Good luck with the conference. Are you traveling alone, or are Big D and G going with?

Outwest - Ugh, I'm sorry you have to work this weekend. I hope you can be super productive and have some time to enjoy something!

Liz - Have fun with M tonight! I imagine it must be hard to have a distance thing going on. Glad you got to cuddle last night, and will have the night to relax together tonight.

Lucy - Yaaaay see you tonight! So excited. I didn't know you guys did cookie baking 2 years ago (or maybe I did... lol) so glad I'm a part of the tradition now! Smile

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

Sassy - Congrats on signing up for another half. Sub2 is definitely possible for you! I think as long as you don't make huge jumps in mileage and keep doing what your doing you should be ok injury wise. And lunchtime runs might be nice in the winter so you can get daylight runs in...

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

outwestrunner

Lizo - I hear you with the 47 hours of work. I'm not there yet, but I know by the time the weekend is over, I will be way past that. I'm glad you get to enjoy time with M this weekend, though.

MA - DBF and I are making homemade pizza tonight and watching a movie, so I know I will have some relaxing. But yep, lots of working and concentrating..with lots of breaks.

SassySparky

Sassy - Congrats on signing up for another half. Sub2 is definitely possible for you! I think as long as you don't make huge jumps in mileage and keep doing what your doing you should be ok injury wise. And lunchtime runs might be nice in the winter so you can get daylight runs in...

Yeah I hope I can get one or two lunch time runs in when Big D is out of town!  

I'm traveling alone (well with some coworkers) to the conference, so no Big D or G!  Fortunately it's only 2.5 days Smile

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!