Womens Running

No treadmill Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 20 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

15% for lulu, which is ok if it is on top of something that's already on sale.  I get 30% at lole.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Erniegirl

zorbs - I did a NYE race with a couple of friends a few years ago. It was early in the evening, so afterwards we came back to my place and had a party. It was fun. Whew, glad your friend came through with a spare pair of pants yesterday! I am secretly happy that I now have an excuse not to go to the shower, since I hate showers. Now I can just go to her house another day and give her a gift and visit the baby.

eh - Sounds like your legs are recovering, but it is always a weird feeling when a longer run seems easy and then a short, easy run seems so hard the next day. Aw, your poor grandma! I hope she heals well.

rg - It was just below freezing here this morning, but sunny and it did feel really warm! Hope you still managed to get some sleep despite the wakeups. We're going to get our tree this coming weekend, too. I'm excited!

becky - LOL at the neon pants. Take lots of pictures so you have good material to tease him with when he's older Wink Grr, I would be so furious about the ILs crashing your trip!

spike - Ha, I love enthusiastic toddler animal noises. Hope you are able to get a good deal on a mattress! Mattresses are one of those things that are probably worth the investment, but it hurts to spend money on them because it's not really an exciting item.

rg/spike - Right??? It makes absolutely no sense why she doesn't just postpone the party. Especially since her baby just came home last week and just got over her preemie sleepiness and is nursing non-stop, I would think she's going to have a tough time being away from the baby and at the shower for the whole afternoon.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

superspike113

Honorary Old

EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Yeah, so I decided to wash my car today. The little door didn't open after it was done and I had to back out, and I wasn't paying attention to my driver's side in an attempt to not back into the vacuum cleaners, and now the little brick paystation has a shitload of blue paint from my driver's door. At least the mirror didn't break off. I'm such a moron. Christmas last year was when I ran into DH's car, and I don't even have the excuse of it being icy out.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

running eh

zorbs - sorry about the dribbles!  Sounds like you have created a running monster in DH.  I love that my DH and I have a similar hobby and could do the marathon together.  Yes, that dinner is a little off - I have switched out the beets for asparagus since I made it to the grocery store.

ernie - I agree w. RG, why not have the party when everyone is allowed to hold and cuddle with the baby.  Yikes on the night owl, I'd be sleeping before her if she were my kid!

rg - I think we should get our tree this weekend too!  Do you cut your own?  DH is actually running in a santa race with his work so maybe we could get the tree on the way back.  Glad you took it easy on the icy bridge - those things are dangerous!   No race planned yet - I should make a decision soon though.

becky - aww, the posh hotel thing sounds much better than hanging out with family.  Haha on the neon pants - I think it is hilarious that kids are so picky about things!

spike  - is the Holiday Open house at your house?   A friend of mine is having one on Saturday at her place - I have never known anyone who has done this before.  I don't think we will be able to go, but it sounds fun.  I LOLd at R's horse whinny!!  I am still laughing about it.