Womens Running

Oh Hey There FRIYAY!!! (DAILIES) (Read 22 times)

Arimathea

Tessa

Squeezing butt cheeks? Easy. Go out for a run before all personal business is taken care of. Which is why my run was only 2 miles this morning...

Can't catch up on personals, sorry. Busy day even though I was officially on vacation. A couple of work emergencies plus helping friends pack to move across the country.

Ginny, congratulations on handing in your retirement letter!

Kat, sorry about the work mixup and finances.

Don't count me in for Glass City, please. I don't want anyone depending on me to share a room. Karen, will get a check in the mail to you and let you know when I mail it. And yes do let DH know that you expect him to do some of the puppy duties!

Lisa, my condolences on the loss of your niece.

Book club tonight so I need to get ready. "Future Home of the Living God" by Louise Erdrich.

And we are now down to 3 kittens. Noodle lost weight steadily and despite a vet visit yesterday where they said all were doing fine she died in the night.  The other three look like they will make it.

Docket_Rocket

Oh, no, Tessa.  Glad the others are stronger.  Thanks for taking care of them.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Working on Glass City and husband as we speak...

He wasn't keen on missing it.  I told him it was a girl's weekend.  We have plans to celebrate Liz' wedding, RIGHT?  That I can feel good NOT bringing hubby?

He did say he can strip for free. 

If I go, I'll probably get a hotel for me because I'll probably decide last minute.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Too much going on here for me to keep up!  I'm in for the Glass City full.

Damaris, lol at your hubby's offer of free entertainment at GC!  

Lisa, for GC, I'll likely be flying into Detroit and hitching a ride with you to Toledo.  And claiming a spot in one of your hotel rooms.  And basically following you around all weekend, 'k?

Seloc, lol at squeezing the cheeks!  

Related question for Karen, Seloc, or anyone else: what are non-firing glutes and how do I know if I have them?

Kat, sorry you are stressing over moolah.  Hope it all works out.

Tessa, sorry to hear about Noodle.  Thank you for caring for the kitties.

Ginny, congrats on handing in your retirement letter!

Lizzie, have fun with Baby E this weekend and congrats to HCF on 10 years sober!

Happy racing to Kilmisters, HCK, Turtles, and Turtles' DD (Yeah on the killer hill!)!

Lori and Seloc, thanks for volunteering.

DHuff, safe travels.

That's my random collection of personals for tonight.  Will be back for more randomness tomorrow, after my LR.  SRD today, super busy day at work, and I'm a little loopy.  Good night, all!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR