Womens Running

Thursday? Where art though? (dailies) (Read 21 times)

Seloc

Hey Gatsby - no copycatting!!!    Oh man, lottery win would be niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.  Hey, make ya a deal, you get out of funkytown and this cat will get her shizzle together.  Sound good??

Happy Birthday, Damaris!  Not cool feeling ill on your birthday.  Get better, mmmmmmmmmkay??

Thanks for the Boston rec, Sue.  Scheduling conflicts won't allow that specific one but it did inspire me to find another.  Running beer tour.  10Ks worth.  Right up my alley.

Finally got work to settle it's jets as vacation starts soon.  Thank goodness as I've already put in over a week and a half worth of work in less than 4 days.  Gah.  Not saving lives, just that the Internet never sleeps.

Greetings to all the rest of ya!  Back next week - promise...

Seloc-- a running beer tour sounds even better.  I thought it was 5-6 miles when I did it, but now says 5K. Still fun. Have a great trip!

dhuffman63

Trails

I get to fly to Tulsa tomorrow but DGDs 2nd birthday party is Saturday so I’m staying overnight Friday since my plane gets in at 1030 pm

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 on the treadmill. Felt better than Tuesday's run, so yay.

Seloc, enjoy your trip!

Lizzie, we've never done a tornado drill either. Luckily for me, I have an interior basement office.

Hey Gatsby - no copycatting!!!    Oh man, lottery win would be niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.  Hey, make ya a deal, you get out of funkytown and this cat will get her shizzle together.  Sound good??

Thanks for the Boston rec, Sue.  Scheduling conflicts won't allow that specific one but it did inspire me to find another.  Running beer tour.  10Ks worth.  Right up my alley.

Ha, deal.  That running beer tour would be right up my alley too.  Wish I were closer!  Cheers

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR