Womens Running

Time for BEER FRIDAYS!!!! (DAILIES) (Read 17 times)

Anonymous Guest

Hourly forecast for TCM. Please don't change!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

OMG. This would be PERFECT!!!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Send it to Chicago too!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

finally a holiday I can get a HEAD of! or is that behind?

5.3 lovely cool miles this morning before work. Went to yoga last night.

Liz-yeah for your great run too! As for that pace... that is how the sport sucks us in.  We think we can run the longer distances at the same pace. 

Judy-Detroit has many black squirrels... and I am not trying to be funny or anything else. Kat remarked at seeing them when she was here. Really we have all colors so very progressive diverse squirrel population. Even if Tessa prefers the non-existent variation. LOL

Sue-at least you are thinking ahead to retirement. I have to work forever since my 401k is next to nil after divorce. LOL  Pancake supper! Yum!

Damaris-too funny about the retirement seminar only for those about to retire. DD in Miami had a root canal as a kid (broken perm tooth at young age) and that flared up again when she was around 20. had to go through all that implant, grafting and bone stuff over the course of almost a year but once done it was done.

Diane-I will also keep Boston to the fasties. No way I'm ever getting there but that is okay. Hope that the back stretches out!

Cathy-stretching does seem to help the little aches and pains unless one over stretches. In this crowd that is a real concern. We do tend to take things to extremes. That's good that you get to have the house redone!

Sandy-Fargo is not known for warmth. Smart to bring the winter gear.

Karen-glad you worked out that frustration.. Now I know how to help you during the 100 when you get frustrated.. "run faster!"

Kat-nice aid station stop there! Congrats on the working hours and the meh-iles!

Lisa

Anonymous Guest

"conversations" in our house today.

DH: Poop poop poop!

Me: Dead frog! Dead frog!

Life with puppy. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel