Womens Running

WIRED Weekend (Dailies) (Read 19 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

All of it?  It started with me doing kickboxing and moving my sacrum out of place.  That got resolved but the piriformis, hip flexor and gluteus were super tight which the massage therapist worked on.  Now what's left is at the top of the inner thigh and below the ass/start of the hamstring and the hip flexor.  I am getting a massage tomorrow so hoping for some relief.  It does not bug me while running at all so I'll keep doing that and kickboxing with some adjustments.  I think the hip flexor is pulling everything because it's tight or my hip is higher than the other.  Nothing major; just annoying.

Damaris

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Hello hello! Easy day over here..cleaned the house and finally moved my Winter clothes out of my drawers so I would actually have room to put clothes in there. I guess I finally had to accept that Summer is here Wink

We drove out to the land again today. Man, I hope everything works out with it. A little concerned about getting high speed internet out there. HCF emailed the builder this afternoon inquiring. The builder would help us find another lot if this one didn't work out, but we LOVE this lot. We also need high speed internet since I am working from home.

Not ready for Monday tomorrow..

Karen - Oh no! I hope you aren’t getting sick! Get some rest today.

Docket - Woohoo on the great run! Take care of your ass! Maybe hubby needs to kiss it? Wink

Margaret - Uh, I can imagine that your legs are still tired Smile Nice job on the run! Super impressed that you did a double digit the weekend following a 100K. Phew. A nap indeed! The land..7 acres about 20 minutes outside Richmond city. My must have was that it was in a subdivision (running) - and it is. Its about 15-20 homes all on 4+ acre lots. Can’t really get good pictures yet because it isn’t cleared and its tucked in an area we can’t really get to - which is why we love it so much. We saw on the drawings that the lot is sloped so we would get to have a basement - which is unheard of in Richmond. I will get some of the area next time we are out there Smile

Have a good evening everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2