Womens Running

Pumpin' the Caffeine WEDNESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 19 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Long crazy day. Ready to go home and relax! And eat. I AM STARVING. Smile

Crazy key crisis over here. 

Laura – Nice run this morning and strength training! You know..sometimes I really do close my door and take a 20 minute snooze. Smile

Docket – Are you sore from Pilates? Why did you have to run outside last night?! LOL my hair does the same thing. Haha. Yes, I have leftover cake. I saved a lot of if so that I could enjoy it for weeks to come!! I didn’t want to eat it all at once Smile

Susan – Nice job getting the 4 done. I was with you on out of gas. Maybe the hip has to get used to running several days in a row. Do you foam roll all the time? I despise it but try and do it every other night at least. Glad you have had a good week without your crazy co-worker! She sounds like a drama queen! We have one of those too..

Diane – Try the doubles!! I notice that I really enjoy my rest days when I have done doubles haha. I used to feel kind of guilty. Also..by the afternoon when you are feeling sluggish – the workout really puts the pep back in your step for the evening. Don’t say that about the flu!!!! I honest to God have NEVER had it. Well, one year I got a flu shot and then I got sick maybe a month later..with fever and cough..but didn’t test positive for flu. I don’t ever want to experience it. I hope I didn’t just jinx myself.

Judy – Woohoo! Nice job on the evil hill! Maybe I should try some of those exercises. I noticed some knee pain today. Oh no – no outside run?! How cold is it there???

Sandy – I thought of you during my tempo miles. I remember you doing one your last training cycle and my response to it was “OMG NO”. Haha. I am sorry but I laughed out loud about your stinky co-worker! You would think if he worked from home for 2 days he would have time to SHOWER. Ew. New furnace! Yay! I remember when you got quoted – so it must have been reasonable? Awesome! Did you end up doing a lunchtime run yesterday? I would have bailed if I were you this morning, too. That sounds dangerous! I am keeping my fingers crossed that after Sunday, you will have no more snow! Smile Or at least manageable snow. 9” isn’t manageable – again, that is what she said.

Cathy –That is quite the weather change! LOL. Would the snow blower have even helped much with that kind of heavy snow? My dad has a snow blower because they have a really long driveway..but he says it’s a pain when the snow is wet. I am defiantly doing the hanger trick. One thing I do when my drawers get full, is take everything in the drawer and dump it on the floor. LOL. Forces me to go through it. How is the foot feeling for this weekend? Thought of you this morning…my PF in my left foot is annoying me. UGH. Ice helps  a lot.

Ginny – Do you get much snow in the Winter time? My aunt lives outside of Columbus and I think she is usually hit or miss like VA is. I could be wrong though. I saw your team won last night! You must have been the lucky charm Smile Nice workout this morning! I hate leg workouts, too. Body pump yesterday was full of squats and lunges..my butt is killing me. Literally.

Have a great rest of your day everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Nah, not from Pilates.  I'm used to that.  I lifted heavy on Monday plus I broke a piece of the floor too.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

5.5 miles with some short intervals. 2 more days this week, not used to a full week after the various snow closings, delays and early closures.

Arimathea

Tessa

I am here but have had no time to post. 5 miles this morning. In Sacramento airport waiting for my flight home. More than ready to be there!