Womens Running

National Ice Cream Cake WEDNESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 19 times)

dhuffman63

Trails

Sue that might be doable.  I'll have my own rental car.  I'll PM you my phone number.  What's the race signup page?

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Today has been crazy busy!!! The audit crap wasn't that bad today..but the afternoon has been busy with other stupid issues. I need a nap and some ICE CREAM CAKE!

Susan – Oh boy, looks like you woke the neighbors this morning! YAY for the awesome review!!

Docket – Good luck at the staff meeting today!

Diane – Awww, I am so happy to hear that DH came to watch you finish. And with such an awesome time!!! Exciting about vacation! I am sorry to hear about your dads condition Sad Spend as much time with him as you can!

Ginny – I allow myself a little ice cream each night, too!! I have to have something sweet before I go to bed. Nice job on the run! You will do just fine on the 10K. You can always run/walk. How is your new pup doing??

Sandy – Nice soupy run this morning! We are going to get real nasty around here too the next couple days. UGH. Is it Fall yet? You could always put beer ON ice cream Smile Oh, you know I will put a lot of pressure on myself regardless. I am trying to learn how NOT too..but that is taking some time haha. I need to just run it for fun!! That is my goal. What are your plans this weekend?! OMG I just realized it is only WEDNESDAY. I need some ice cream cake.

Cathy – 1 hour 3 minutes?! LOL. Nice job! That is mentally tough to keep within those time constraints. LOL. MMM your ice cream sounds good. Apple caramel dip sounds good too! I never find anything either. OR WIN THE LOTTERY!! Why cant I win the lottery?! How did I do my long runs during the week? Because I am crazy. But also because when I was single..it was very easy to get to bed early and get up early. That was still the case when HCF was at the beach. Now that he is home, I am staying up later. So, you are right…I think it will help to do the long ones on the weekends. We will see how it goes!

Karen – You have had a busy last couple days. Rest days are welcomed! Awe, thanks for the advice! I am going to listen to it! Weird, Ruger never barks. Yay for a 4th of July party! Now get to those floors LOL.

Kilmisters – Nice run yesterday! Oh boy..sounds like you need a weekend of sleep! Mini K is cute. We need an updated picture!!! Smile Good luck on the run today!

Friday..COME ON!!!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Arimathea

Tessa

Yum, pralines & cream...now I want some.

Cathy, mosquitoes are awful. Learned that on a run with Lisa last month...right by Hell and the next day I thought it was actually in Hell. I missed some spots on my legs with the spray and didn't know to spray my back over my clothes. Those little buggers bit right through my shirt.

Susan, glad the meeting went well! Four dogs barking at 5 AM? I would not have been pleased if I was a sleeping neighbor either.

Liz, I think switching long runs to Saturday might be a good idea so you don't have to get up so early on Fridays and be exhausted at work that day. When is core class? Could you do the long run earlier, or part before and part after?

Annoyed with coworkers because even though World Cup is being shown in the lunchrooms there are still a lot of people streaming it on their laptops and we are SLOW as a result.

Diane, congratulations on the PR if I haven't said that before!

Ginny, I would run 3.5 miles. Actually I did 2.5 this morning, had to get to work early for a conference call. And a function this evening. Bah.

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 very slow miles. 7 days in a row, that does not work well for me, but I'm not running tomorrow or Friday.