Womens Running

Fantastic Friday - Supermoms (Read 14 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - ST at the gym, foam rolling.

TR - remember how last week I said he pooped at record speed? well now he's giving into his primal urge as a male to spend hours in the bathroom..twice spent 30 min in there, sitting on the can with his ipad.  More peace and quiet for me!

FR - beef tortellini, red sauce, peppers and onions.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

from yesterday:

rg - my run felt surprisingly good.  sometimes when I'm feeling beat up, I have to stop every few minutes to have a breather and I didn't feel that at all.

e-rain - I can't imagine being SAHM and having to do night duty as well.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

Erniegirl

RR - ST. It's been over a week since I last ST'd, so I need it. Although I kind of wish I was also running today, because it's actually supposed to be above 0C by the afternoon!

TR - Sang the entire "wheels on the bus" song this morning. Well, the whole version I taught her at least, which probably omits real verses and includes made up ones, ha ha.

FR - Pizza and salad

NRR - Can't believe it's Friday. This week went by really fast for me. AND, I have another morning to myself! Since I have a Dr's appointment, DH is going to take S to the library, so provided I get in and out of the Dr. fast, I might have time for a little solo shopping.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Morning!

RR - SRD.  I'm so sore from ST'ing on wed night, that's what happens when I skip one week,  yikes!

TR - seems back to herself, yay!  My parents are looking after her today since we cancelled daycare since she should have been at preschool today.

BR - still healthy!  Has been practicing walking backwards and on her tippy toes, not sure if this is a good idea considering how accident prone she seems to be.

FR - I'm thinking pancakes, maybe with chocolate chips in them Smile  DH is out tonight at the hockey game, so it's just the girls and I.

NRR - so glad it's Friday!  I've been so tired this week and finally went to bed super early and had a good sleep last night.  DH woke up coughing so I'm afraid he's caught M's flu.... Sad

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

runnergirl9508

RR: Bootcamp followed by 6.3 miles this morning. Felt good today. Planning on 11-12 miles for LR tomorrow.

TR: loves to get under the covers and snuggle in my bed. He will happily play there for a bit while I shower. He's very excited for his big boy bed/new room. We are turning our guest BR into his room, and the baby will go in his current room.

NRR: no big plans this weekend. DH has to work most of the day tomorrow. OT pay is nice, but it sucks not to see him all day.

zorbs- nice job on your lifting today!

CA- mmm, pancakes! Glad you got a good nights rest.

Ernie- enjoy the morning to yourself! Hope the dr appt goes fast!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Lifted legs last night, dropped R off with friends. Going to do 5 miles after work.

TR: I feel bad that I haven't really spent much time with him the last couple days, but I know I will get over it because we are going to be spending many hours together in the car on Sunday going to Oregon for my stepsister's bridal shower.

FR: Last night was sauteed chicken breast, tatortots and broccoli. Tonight is going to be an enchilada casserole thing. I realized that I only have tiny street-taco sized corn tortillas so I will do a layered dish rather than rolled enchiladas.

NRR: I'm working on a historical scanning project while bossman is gone, I thought it would take like a day- I am on day 3 and he is going to be pissy when he gets back and I didn't do something he asked me to do. However the auditor said if I didn't get my scanning done, it would be a finding on my audit results and I might not get a satisfactory rating. Its super time consuming and I can't have a lot of interruptions like I do when he is here.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

TR2- He will not get out of bed on his own. Even if he's not in a sleep sack, he just lays in bed and hollers and cries until I come get him.

zorbs- DH says its called a rest room for a reason. So far, R takes after me and is a fast pooper. Mmmm. I miss ravioli and tortellini. I have some GF gnocchi in my cupboard but I don't know what to make with them, and DH is not really a fan of gnocchi.

Ernie- this week went by much faster than I thought it would, too. I might take like a week off work next month just for the hell of it.

CA- I am not sore at all from ST this week after missing a week and its weirding me out. I lifted way heavier too. You need to get O a bike helmet lol

RG- R loves to play in my bed too. He fake snores, and then sits up and yells "WAKE UP!"

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

zorbs - M can spend ages in the bathroom, no ipad or other entertainment, she just chats to herself and tells stories, sings songs.

ernie - it's supposed to be 11C tomorrow here, I'm so freaking excited to run outside in warmth!!!  LOL on your version of wheels on the bus!

rG - too bad DH has to work all day tomorrow!  We did the exact same thing w/ M and O's rooms, M moved into a new room with a new bed, O got M's room, worked great.

spike - ha yeah time on a road trip with a toddler is a good way to not miss them when you're away!  I was expecting to be sore, I'm also fighting M's flu, so maybe that's part of the soreness... my obliques are particularly sore from a TRX move I haven't done in 3 weeks.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ernie - I'm kicking myself for running yesterday and not today, especially so because my 1st client cancelled this morning, I had time to run. B loves to sing Wheels on the Bus too, I can just imagine the 2 of them screeching it next week. aiiie.

CA - I'm just weak when I don't ST as much.  I could barely unrack the 135 pounds from the squat rack.

rg - I still can't help feeling like I'm cheating for not DLing off the floor.  Isn't that the whole point of a DL?  What I've been doing is loading the barbell on the horizontal part of the squat rack and then doing my reps.  I only used 2 risors this morning and felt like I could go all the way down to the floor with good form if only I didn't have to START from the bottom position.

spike - I saw GF kid's body wash this morning..can you really get glutened through skin contact?

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I noticed my eye cream has wheat protein in it, so yeah, especially if your kid is like mine and likes to suck on the washcloth and you have to yell "don't drink bathwater, you peed in it!" every 5 seconds lol. My mom made hot cross buns for a church bake sale thing and she said she got sick from it- whether it was from inhaled flour or through the skin, I don't know. My former college roommate is GF and had to quit her job at Panera after only a couple weeks because it was making her sick.

CA- the wedding shower is in Hermiston, about 2.5-2.75 hours away, I'm leaving R with my dad which is only 1.75 hours away. I'm kinda nervous and I'm going to interrogate him about nut stuff before I leave.

Erniegirl

Apparently everyone and their brother decided they required health care today. I had to go to my Dr's appointment, and then to the lab for blood work and then to the pharmacy, and every place was busier than I'd ever seen! So it ended up taking up my whole morning and there was no free time for me. Oh well, the weekend is almost here! DH and S played at the park while I was gone. It is only 3C out, but it feels SO WARM.

zorbs - LOL on B turning into a middle aged man in the bathroom. Is he a performer when he sings? If there are other people around, S has to climb up onto something and sing at the top of her lungs so that everyone listens to her. It's looking like the weather should be pretty decent on Tuesday.

CA - Uh oh, hopefully I don't end up overly sore from my ST since I'm planning to do my LR tomorrow. So amazing that O did not get sick! Hopefully your DH only has a cold. 11C??? OMG, I can't even imagine!

rg - Is R still sleeping in a crib until he moves rooms? Good thing the weather is nicer so that you and R can play outside while DH works tomorrow! A solo parenting day is always easier when you aren't cooped up in the house.

spike - Is R usually good for long car rides? Oh man, that historical scanning project does not sound like fun at all!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

RR-DH is running 10-12 mi when he gets home, hoping I can get a run in with the BOB this afternoon since temps are going to be above freezing, so I can go to bed early.  tomorrow is 19 mi long run.

BR - Thank goodness it's friday! =2 nights of no baby duty. last night he slept 12am-6! Yay!! record... still, I am exhausted...

FR - pasta/pre long run meal.

Em &Zorbs RG, nice getting in ST and boot camp

CA - I suddenly have a craving for pancakes! yum!

Spike- like the rest room definition =) Cool about friend who owns P &O facility in OR! Also the gym allows 3 hrs of childwatch, but they wont feed or change diapers or anything, my work shift is only 2 hrs, but so glad to get out of the house and catch a little break.

KC born 7-14-13. RC born 7-21-15

Old PR's: 5k 19:36, 10mi 1:07:46, HM 1:30:04, M 3:06:19

Working on a Comeback after baby #2

superspike113

Honorary Old

Ernie- R usually is pretty good in the car, but its probably because I don't make him go on long car trips often. He will probably sleep in the car since we plan to leave around 10:30 am and will drive home when its dark.