Womens Running

Pet Day WEDNESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

RTurtles

Running with the Turtles

Late check-in today, I had a dentist appointment and a team lunch!  And it's almost 60 degrees outside!  I may need to get a run in the next few days, the weather is supposed to get bad this weekend.  High of 35 with 20-30 mph winds and 90% chance of rain/freezing rain on Saturday for DD's first trail run of the series.  I am on call this weekend so DH may be stuck taking her.    They have already rerouted part of the course due to the sloppy trail conditions, plus it's supposed to rain in the next few days.  Am I sad to be missing the trail series this year?  Not really.  

Lizzie, awesome miles and I am glad that you had a great run!  Hope you have fun at your appointment.  Haha.    No, the parka was just a rental.  I have quite a few of them though.  Our new employee from CA was walking around with a new black parka.  She said it was her only coat.  Yes, DD hangs her medals up.  She's got a ton!  Yes, the diet and exercise has worked for me and I never took the meds.  Hopefully it is still under control with my lack of running.  Well, take it easy on HCBF.  Small changes.  

Sue, awww, I am so sorry about Jake!  It's hard to put them through the tests and treatments.  I am also sorry you are feeling so sick!  Thinking of you and Jake!

Ginny, great miles!  I hope you are not getting sick.

Diane, interesting article.  I was reading something about how much colder here it is this month than in years past.

Damaris, hope the hearing went well!

Karen, ah, what a rough life you have.    I think you are right, once warm weather is here to stay then the mojo will be back.  

Sandy, I forgot to mention that while we were in Vegas they had something called the "Minus 5 Ice Experience" where you could rent parkas and go into an area that's cold.  I laughed about it, it would be like paying to pretend I was back in Wisconsin!  I sent a pic to Lizzie because I thought it was pretty funny.  It would be interesting to know what my cholesterol is like now that I haven't been running.  Your Chile trip sounds amazing.  Congrats on the perfect VB record!    Too bad about the drama.  There is always one person that seems to need the drama.

Tessa, sorry that you are still feeling sick.  But nice that you managed some miles!

Laura, I hope you find your mojo!    Hopefully you get some warm weather these next few days.  Hope the nurse accepts the job!

Elina, wow, it warmed up quick for you!

Kat, sorry that you are struggling right now.  Your patio sounds nice!

This sums up what it's been like this year:

Cathy

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles. It seems like it is trying to warm up.

CrazySue, hope you feel better. So sorry about the new you got about Jake. I totally get not putting him through tests. Hopefully you can keep him comfortable.

Turtles, that runner was very patriotic.