Womens Running

Treadmill Thursday - Supermoms (Read 15 times)

runninmer

CAR - That's awesome!  Woo Hoo!

Interview #3 with company #3 is now scheduled for next tuesday!!  I'm hoping tomorrows brings an offer, bc I like the location and size of company more.  I really want to be able to drive to work, it'll save me an hour a day on the train.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- Good luck, I hope you can get off the sinking ship you are currently on!

Becky- he was all pissy with me about buying stuff off Overstock that he had to assemble, and now he's mad that the quality stuff is taking time to manufacture. There is no pleasing the man. I'm pretty sure I'm going to tell him to STFU today. I will happily cook a meal for 10 people and we can eat it at a table. That's what they normally do at a mexican restaurant when they have their meetings.

Mer- DH is pissy because the last time we bought a custom ordered sofa from them, they lost the order, so we went 3 mos without a couch. They knocked a couple hundred off the price and ate the expedited manufacture fee, so in my mind they made it right. But DH said "100% of the time we have ordered stuff from them it has taken too long"  Ok, I get it, but we are in balls deep now and I don't feel like starting over. Plus its not like this wouldn't have happened if we had ordered a LaZBoy sofa from another store since the problem is manufacturer backlog.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

RR: a little over 5 miles today, in slippery slushy snow. I ran on a fairly busy road, thinking it would be cleaner than the side roads. It was, but the a-hole drivers still didn't move over.

TR: was really good at the grocery store this morning- waving hi to everyone, then playing shy if they waved back.

NRR: DH is working late tonight and tomorrow. Happy for the OT, but I will miss him! Although it will be nice to watch Netflix shows of my choice tonight. I'm seriously counting down the days until Grey's Anatomy is back on, too!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

zorbs- wow, spicy chili! have you made it before? what did you think of TBL finale? I stopped watching that show a few years ago when it became less about the actual training and more about the game play.

Ernie- bleh on the cold weather- hope you had a good ST workout! LOL on S whispering about the cold. And how cute about the eyeliner- that's funny! mmm, hold the sausage and that dinner sounds delicious. are you having a big party for S?

CA- have a good "warmer" run today! I was commenting to DH yesterday that I felt HOT on my run in 25* temps. It's funny how your body adjusts to the cold weather. Sounds like M liked the preschool. That pic of O eating the pasta is hilarious! Good luck with the interviews!!! Hope that you can get out of your current situation soon.

Mer-have fun at preschool reg tonight! When does J officially start? Enjoy your dinner out later. How did spin go yesterday? Yay for H doing well with the spoon feeding!

Becky- sounds like a fun meeting last night! have a good run later on- I say go for the stairs. you might feel stiff the first couple of sets, but it will help loosen you up in a hurry. Whoa- I definitely hope you don't have to work with that guy, how crazy! C is doing great at speech!

moxie- lol at your TM companion. sorry about the weight gain- are you eating more carbs? my guess is just water weight from storing al the carbs. Also, may be some muscle gained from the extra miles, especially if you've been trail running. hot yoga sounds delightful.

spike- hope you can get a run in tonight- grrrr google calendar! ugh on TR- sorry! whoa, DH- he should seriously take a step back and realize just how much you put into this new house!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

superspike113

Honorary Old

RG- I honestly don't think DH realizes how much crap I do behind the scenes because of his work and because I'm just a nice person. I feel like a martyr if I start listing it all out, though, because if I don't do it, it won't get done.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

moxieluvah

spike - if i would have had a boy first there would have been a longer spacing between my kids! ugh on DH and the furniture!

CA - awesome news!!

runninmer

rg - Spin was good. They are offering another session in March/April, but I am not sure if I want to sign up again.  I always feel like I should be running instead.  I rest two day a week plus spin, I run only 4 and I feel like thats not enough.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

Furniture drama update- I told DH I wanted the furniture we ordered, and he wants to take them up on loaner furniture, so we will do that tomorrow.  I told him if he didn't want to do future business with them after our couches come, I would respect that. Yay compromise!

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I only used sriracha and chili oil for the spices.  As for TV, I literally cannot name another show on TV, so I pretty much watch the only one that I can sort of relate to and that I have heard of.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RG - that sucks about the traffic on the road!  And sucks that you have to even run on the road.  I secretly enjoy the nights that DH isn't home, it doesn't happen often, but it's nice to pick my own tv show, or just have a nice hot bath and then go to bed early.

It must be furniture drama day!! I called the store to find out if they had scheduled a time for our dining set to be delivered, since they hadn't called and I want to call the guy back about my interview, anyway, they have it scheduled for next Friday, which I'm working, ugh.  And she was just rude on the phone, so I called the sales guy and said remember me, remember you said this Friday... he's seeing what he can do and will call me back. UGH.  My old dining set is being picked up tomorrow and I'd really rather not have a week without a table if I don't have to.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- what is it with furniture stores? They need to get their shit together, seriously.