Womens Running

Anisette TUESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 16 times)

Docket_Rocket

The problem with BP is that eventually, the meds will not work as before and you have to take more/different meds.  Also, when it's genetic, like mine, there is nothing you can do to lower it but take meds.  No idea why it's like that now because we had actually lower the dose a month ago because BP was too low.  I think my genes hate me, lol.

Ran 6.31 and lifted.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

Waited til it got "cooler", which was a little too long. Got in 3 miles before a storm hit. Made it home just in time. I forgot to turn on the alerts on my phone, so missed DH texting asking if I needed a ride.

I like some black licorice. Jelly beans are good.

Turtles, we have a huge field behind our house, it's the power company's property since we also have the big-ass transmission lines. They cut maybe once every 6 weeks, so tons of weeds and I am sure they blow into our yard. DH is hands off of my raspberries.