Womens Running

Wonderful Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 14 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Happy Holidays are here!

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Yesterday was 45 minutes of cardio DVD, then antique hunting during the afternoon. I found three nice but inexpensive pieces of Wedgwood and a cute crystal turtle.

Today I am off and plan some exercise sessions and study. A friend is coming over with a present. I am going to provide a present or so in return.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Bikerchick1

Judy - Enjoy your "present giving and recieving" with your friend!

Busy day yesterday, was supposed to be off, but at 8am was notified that my "helper" was sick and not going to be in the office.....ugh....so, off to work I went for a full day.  We have Christmas with our family today so I really wanted that time off, oh well.  So, today is the big "baby gender reveal" by DD#2 and hubby.  I really don't know what I think it is....will be great whatever it is!  She is very excited!

Will not get a run in as the family will be here for noon dinner.  I will get a run in tomorrow though Smile

Merry Christmas Eve to all!!!!

Carol

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day. Pouring like crazy and tornado watches. I debated if rest would be today or tomorrow. Today won.

Marjorie

SugarLand

Ladies and Gents....Santa is on his way!

Let me take this moment to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! My hopes and prayers for you is that this Christmas is filled with joy and 2015 finds you abundantly blessed.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED DAY

runlikeagirl18

Merry Christmas everyone! I got out for 3.5 cold, drizzly miles this morning. Now we're getting ready to head to TN to my MIL's for the holiday. I hope everyone has a very happy time, blessed with friends and family!

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

Docket_Rocket

Morning, ladies!  At the office all day.  Pilates and weights after that and a run if I have time.  Ran 6 last night.

Judy, enjoy your workouts and the present!

Carol, enjoy the family Christmas.

Marjorie, sorry about the weather.

Sugarland, morning!

Cindy, nice run!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I worked until noon,, then came home, made a pie to take to tonight's dinner, and am now cleaning and doing laundry. And enjoying a pumpkin spice latte. Rest day for me today, hopefully all this cleaning and stuff is burning a few extra calories, as I will probably eat too much tonight.

DH is on the couch feeling sorry for himself. His butt is healing much slower than anticipated. He's even talking about taking up running. This, as I ride my bike more because of my gimpy foot.

Off work until Tuesday and boy, am I glad for the break. With the boss retiring next week, it's been pretty crazy.

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Happy Christmas eve to all!  Busy at work today, quiet evening with DH tonight, and time with family tomorrow.  Can't wait!

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Merry Christmas all!

Worked from home this morning (6 offers in the last 2 days!) then present wrapping and last minute trips to pick up some final gifts so that meant more wrapping.  Have 2 trays of stuffed shells made for tomorrow's dinner.

Was so nice last night having all 3 dd's in the house!  Big dd's are at their dad's house tonight but will be back tomorrow along with oldest son and 2 grands.

I'm crashing.  Body feels fine from the 50k (did I actually run that on Saturday?) but I think the non-stop going since then is catching up with me.

Lisa