Womens Running

Muggy Monday (Supermoms) (Read 6 times)

runninmer

Morning!

RR: I really want to run today...but between the weather and DH working, I'm thinking it won't happen.

BR:  I have been able to get him back to sleep with just patting his back and then he wakes around 5 to eat.  I can handle this!

TR:  Sometimes I look at him and he looks so OLD! Smile

NRR:  Busy, but fun weekend.  Lots to do with and without kids.  It was a nice balance.  I am in love with the camera on my phone (iPhone 5s)  it takes awesome pics!

FR:  Too many good eats.  Need to get out and run it off!

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: SRD for me. I'm proud of my stroller run yesterday, I've been really codependent about running lately, and after 3 phone calls I couldn't find anyone to run with or a babysitter, so I sucked it up and went to town to run my old 5 mile route and finished in under an hour.

TR: Was a good boy all weekend. Ran errands with me and played at the park with some little girls on Saturday, napped in the stroller and played at the park yesterday. He refused an afternoon nap but he wasn't being obnoxious, so i guess that's ok. I took him to his godparents house for a couple hours to wear him out and put him to bed early. I'm getting all sad and nostalgic about his birthday on Friday.

FR: Last night was pork and rice. I need to come up with more of a concrete plan for meals this week. I have to cook a bunch for outside things though- cupcakes for R's daycare birthday on Thursday, food for the FD BBQ on Friday, food for R's birthday party on Saturday.   Anyone have good ideas for what to do with beet greens? I turned the beetroot into borscht (yum!) on Saturday but they came with a shizzload of greens on top which I tore up and cleaned and stored in the fridge.

NRR: Feeling better about my house now that I got some dusting and all the laundry done. Going to work on getting some weeds pulled and vacuum tonight. My goal for July is to hang up pictures and get my craft room more organized so that it is ready to be an extra guest area when we host those teenage baseball players in August.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

Mer- so happy that H is easy to get back to sleep for you. You deserve that after what you went through with J. In the span of 5 minutes, R can look like me sweet baby and such a big boy. Gah, I'm getting sad again. I need to get out my camera and play some more. I haven't had time the last while, can't wait for when we have a nice yard to take photos in.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runninmer

spike - I get weepy around birthdays too!  It is hard to see our babies grow up! Smile  Are you off this week?  It must be at on of work getting a brand new house settled.  We still have some blank walls and have been in ours for 6 years!  Have many responded to the invite for R's party?  Are you doing a theme of some sort?

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

superspike113

Honorary Old

Mer- I am off at 2 on Thursday and all day Friday. Have to work the rest of the week though, dangit. Bossman going on vacation all next week. Dinosaur themed party- I think there will be about 15-18 kids there (yikes!) plus another god knows how many adults. I'm doing it at 10:30 am so I'm just doing snacks (chips, dip, veggie tray, cheese/salami, juice boxes, water, cupcakes). I made 30 treat bags- 12 for daycare and 18 for the party, so I hope I have enough. 7 of the kids will be cousins, including R, plus a bunch of friend's kids. We are doing it at the park adjoining the campground where my dad is camping. Bossman was gone friday so I worked on the crafty stuff for R's party then. I don't think I'm going to bother making any GF cupcakes since its just my mom and I that would eat them. Maybe a pan of brownies if I'm feeling generous.  So far I've hung 1 picture and a few mirrors. I'm not happy with the stuff I've done in my bedroom, it doesn't look right but its not a priority to fix it right now. The curtains and the comforter are clashy.