Womens Running

Mundane MONDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

Arimathea

Tessa

Cathy, welcome back, glad you had agood time!

Karen, does this person know you're on Team Beef? About as opposite of vegan as you can get. And since when has 50 and overcast been so cold that one has to flee to the treadmill?

Quick check in before class. First day down. Let's see. 250 days per year, times 15 years, is approximately 3750 more times I have to get through this work environment. Not sure I can take it.

And no run today. I have a miserable cold so didn't get up and run this morning, then got invited to lunch at the last minute so no gym. Oh well.

dhuffman63

Trails

I'm so pissed...I have a UTI and my doc prescribed Ciprofloxacin...knowing I'm an athlete....it states in the warnings it could cause tendon ruptures in anyone weeks or months later. I don't know why it's still available. Not taking it.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Upper body weights and core. I'm hoping for a dramatic change to the forecast for Sunday, similar to how this time last week they were calling for 6-12 inches of snow and we got nothing. Rain with 20-30 mph winds is going to make for a lousy morning.

Turtles, that's cool that you got to run a race on .the Strip!

DHuffman, ugh on your doctor not listening

Anonymous Guest

I'm hoping for a dramatic change to the forecast for Sunday, similar to how this time last week they were calling for 6-12 inches of snow and we got nothing. Rain with 20-30 mph winds is going to make for a lousy morning.

That's pretty much the forecast for Boston on Monday right now. And it's not a tailwind. The worst part is going to be waiting for the start in Athletes Village. I hope for both our sakes that whatever front is bringing this weather changes its mind and stays away!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

That's pretty much the forecast for Boston on Monday right now. And it's not a tailwind. The worst part is going to be waiting for the start in Athletes Village. I hope for both our sakes that whatever front is bringing this weather changes its mind and stays away!

Sort of. It's supposed to be near 80 on Friday and Saturday in Baltimore. It will be cooler in AC, but I do not deal well with heat, so both fronts need too stay away. About the only plus with AC is that I think it could potentially be a tailwind on the way back.

Anonymous Guest

Good point. Windy, rainy and cold is better than 80!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel