Womens Running

Teetering Thursday (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

Karen-my DD lives ALONG the Houston marathon route. between mile 1 and 2.  So she could legitimately provide shuttle service to the start of the race since her complex opens to the course. yeah, that's tempting too. Now only if my legs and brain were there for all of these marathons.

Ginny-that Texas one was very generous on times.  as long as the park is open you can be out there.

Lisa

Bikerchick1

Ok gang, I have a niece, nephew AND a new grand nephew in Texas!  Would love a little visit and RUN a marathon when I am there Smile

Carol

ginnyb

I love the term "velocity challenged"

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

I am vertically and velocity challenged. VVC

So why haven't we done a Texas marathon before?

Lisa

Anonymous Guest

I am vertically and velocity challenged. VVC

So why haven't we done a Texas marathon before?

I've been saving it - knowing I'd end up down there eventually being married to ExMob. I don't know about the rest of you!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel