Womens Running

Finally Friday Supermoms (Read 11 times)

runnergirl9508

Yawn...it's Friday!

RR: bootcamp followed by 5-6 miles. It's pouring rain out now, which doesn't bother me for running. So tired today- I was awake most of the night. Sad

TR: such a talkative kid now. I love it! He likes to tell DH what we did throughout the day when we all sit down to dinner together. Made friends with twin boys his age at the park yesterday.

NRR: need to shop for a bday present today, and groceries too. All I want to do right now is go back to bed.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - at least 6K run/walk, hopefully it will clear the DOMS and my splitting headache a bit.  Not sure why I have a headache - either the sore muscles in my neck/shoulders are seizing up or it's the humidity.

ER - had 5 cancellations at work last night (out of 10 students) including 3 in a row, so I asked our admin for the wifi password and did a yoga video.

KR - wanted to go to the mall yesterday, but settled for the dollar store instead.

FR - eggplant parmesan.

NRR - bumped into my godmother and her son and his wife at the dollar store yesterday.  she lives in my town but I haven't seen her once in the 8+ years I've lived here.  I remember going to her son's baptism, yikes that makes me feel old.  Speaking of feeling old, last week a former student of mine posted wedding pics on FB, I taught him when he was in grade 9.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

runninmer

Morning.

RR:  Nope.  I haven't done anything since last Saturday.

BR:  Is pulling up on everything.  Has been really fussy lately which has been tough for DH to deal with.

TR:  When he is being good, I just want to snuggle him.  He sure is clumsy lately too.

NRR:  Still sick.  My digestive system isn't back to normal and I haven't had a voice since Wednesday.  One two punch....awesome! Book club last night was fun...expensive, but fun.

FR:  Not sure about dinner tonight.  Everything depends on the weather and DH working.

Upcoming Races: 

Gazelle Girl 1/2 Marathon 4/13 - 1:48:46

beckykay

Yawn is right.  I need a nap.

RR: Not quite 4 with a RP.  Lovely talking with her, I hadn't seen her in a while.

KR: Such a sweetie, says his legs hurt though Sad

NRR:  Whew, so much going on.  6 hour race on Sunday!  I was so excited for it but now I am sorta dreading it.  6 hours is a long time Wink  The boys are going fishing and canoeing while I am running.

superspike113

Honorary Old

RRBlush intended to work out yesterday before we caught our flight but I put a cartoon on and went back to bed instead, so I must do something today. Altitude Is about 7200' at ILs house vs 1600' at home so I usually don't make it more than 2 mi. They have a community gym that they pay for in HOA dues so I can lift too.

Tr- was a good boy yesterday while traveling,  being kinda hyper today and is having asthma

Fr- no idea.  Im probably cooking, maybe I'll hit up whole foods.

Nrr- No idea. Going to go shopping at the outlet mall at some piint.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

Rg- sometimes the talkativeness is a blessing and a curse lol

Zorbs- do you charge for missed appointments?

Mer- have you tried probiotics? That helps me recover from gi illness quicker.

Becky- a 6 hr race is aka a marathon for me lol

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

RG:  Oh man how I wish I could go to bed right now.  I am exhausted.

Zorbs:  Boo on the cancellations.  I would be so mad.

Mer:  Pulling up already?!  Boo, feel better.  I think I figured out my stomach issues are my acid reflux that disappeared it back.

Spike:  Oooh whole foods.  I love it there.  Yeah 6 hours on roads would be a marathon but on trails it might be less than that Wink

runnergirl9508

zorbs- hope the run helped the sore muscles and clear your head. running usually knocks out my headaches, and Gatorade if the run doesn't work. that sucks about the skipped students- do they still pay for canceling on such short notice?

Mer- sorry you're still feeling sick. my stomach/GI system has been a wreck all week too due to the warmer weather (it was in the 80's for 3 days) and humidity. Sounds like H is getting close to standing on his own! glad that book club went well. when do you plan to try to run again?

Becky- nice that you got to catch up with RP! Aw, poor C- growing pains in his legs? I put R down for his nap and was seriously debating between lunch and a nap myself. I'm eating now Wink Good luck on Sunday!!!

Spike- hope you have a great time in CO! glad that R was a good traveler for you yesterday. You're cooking while on vacation at the IL's?! Way to go. Smile RIght now I'm loving the chattering. Ask me again in a month, haha.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - I always hated that feeling that no one would show up for class.

mer - I hope you feel better soon!

becky - no offense, but there is nothing in this world that would make me want to run 6 hours.  I ran for 5:13 for my worst marathon and I never want to do that again.

spike - the kids are all paid up until the end of the semester so I get paid for all cancellations.  Does altitude affect ST workouts?

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

beckykay

LOL Zorbs.  The best part is that you don't have to be running the whole time. If you want to sit in your camping chair or take a nap- no problem.  I am using it as a training run for Richmond so 20 miles is what I am looking for.  If I still feel ok and have plenty of time left, I will do another lap for 25 but it will be mostly walking.  We are camping with RP and her DH so more for the social aspect.  Cookout Sat. night, wine/beer around a fire, cheering on the 24 hour runners....should be a blast!