Womens Running

Tired Tuesday Supermoms (Read 21 times)

Kantkatchme

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Rg/zorbs/ca- I live in Ottawa, On. Dd will be 1 in January.

Spike- if you run with the stroller doesn't it feel faster when you don't have it?  I know I am slow and am hoping to change that.  until the temps dropped I ran with my stroller, now I feel super fast without it.  I guess that's the upside to not running with a Garmin.  Haha I can't burst my bubble by looking at my wrist.

Zorbs2- as far as I know there isn't a whole foods here, but I am sure I could find kale salad some where.  Are the chips good? I've looked at them but they seem outrageously expensive.

superspike113

Honorary Old

kantkatchme- I put in my highest volume HM training plan I've ever done this summer, but I did ridiculously few quality workouts because of the stroller running, so I flamed out spectacularly. It was a real downer, especially since my first HM post baby ended up as a DNF due to health problems. I've been in a slump ever since I got pregnant and running just isn't the same, I just keep doing it because I need it for my sanity.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

runnergirl9508

Kant- you can make your own kale crisps by tossing them with a bit of olive oil and sea salt and roasting on a parchment lined baking sheet. So so yummy! There are 4 others from Ontario here. I live in the Finger Lakes region of NY state Smile

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

nolamama

CQTM

Hi Ladies,

I have not abandoned RA either. I'm just struggling to run consistently without pain and the holidays/work have taken over my life. I've now taken a couple more weeks off from running and am basically starting over on Thursday.

Just popping in to say hello. I hope all of you have a VERY Merry Christmas!! We will be in Florida for a week starting Saturday so I probably won't be posting until the New Year.

ER: Nothing for the past few days. I've had work luncheons every day since last week and I'm volunteering for the teachers luncheon at A's daycare tomorrow. Thursday is the gym.

TR: Crazy toddler mayhem here. She is just a smart little person.

TTC: Still working on this...really hoping to have good news at the end of this week...or I'll be drinking lots of wine over my Christmas break.

NRR: Not running is making me an insane, crazy person.