Womens Running

What day is it? The WEEKEND! Dailies (Read 16 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles this morning. Just did a little bit of work stuff so I don't feel quite as behind when I go in tomorrow.

My area just got a Christmas tree. Intresting location, it takes up about half the grassy area at a local vet office. Yea, what could possibly happen here???

AnonymousGuest, our old neighbor told a story of how when they met DH, he kept dropping f-bombs in front of their young kids. It was during college football season & he had been watching games (and drinking) that afternoon.

Docket_Rocket

5 miles this morning. Just did a little bit of work stuff so I don't feel quite as behind when I go in tomorrow.

My area just got a Christmas tree. Intresting location, it takes up about half the grassy area at a local vet office. Yea, what could possibly happen here???

AnonymousGuest, our old neighbor told a story of how when they met DH, he kept dropping f-bombs in front of their young kids. It was during college football season & he had been watching games (and drinking) that afternoon.

I normally try to contain the f bombs in front of children but they can slip even if no alcohol has been consumed since I say it like a comma. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page