Womens Running

Pinelands FE, May 2018 (Read 24 times)

I remember thinking I would love to run this when it was first mentioned, had checked it out .....then forgot about it.

Now I'm thinking about it again so have to check it out ..........now I know why I CAN'T make it.

I'll be in Hawaii for about 2 weeks during that time ..........

Sounds like so much fun!!

dhuffman63

Trails

I'm going to have to bow out. My CC is looking decidedly worse after the trip and honestly I can do 6 races locally for the cost of this one.  If someone needs a 50k entry the transfer fee is only $10 and they can have mine.

Kat, I just booked my flights.  Prices had not budged over the past couple of months so I bit the bullet.

Arriving Friday, 5/25 at 4:30 pm, leaving Monday, 5/28 at 7:00 pm.

I'll be renting a car.  If anyone else wants to ride with me and Kat, and it works with these flight times, let me know!

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Margaret, that works great.  I get in earlier on Friday, but will chill.  Monday I leave at 7:30pm, so perfect!  Happy to split the car rental with you.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Hi Ladies!

Even though it is 3 months away, I am starting to think about Pinelands.  Like, maybe I should train for this one...  

I have 2 ideas for the race.

First off, is anyone interested in making an Axe Murderer team shirt??  I just thought of it and thought it would be fun.  I looked online a bit and there are quite a few places that do it, with dri-fit/tech shirts.  If you guys are interested, I will do more research.  I don't know how much lead time is needed.

Also, being quite silly, when we get into town we need a photo.  Not just a regular one either.  A while back I emailed the RD over something and mentioned wanting a photo of us.  There is a Home Depot in New Glouster.  We could go and find the axes and have a bit of fun with them, hoping no one there minds....

Just being my goofy self.

86 days, 19 hours left.

Kathryn

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Hey hey, almost two weeks away!

Could someone please remind me where we’re staying?  I’m figuring out Sat lunch plans with a friend who’s not far from Pinelands. Woot!

Time to start weather stalking yet?

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR