Womens Running

Good new/bad news Wednesdailies (Read 16 times)

Docket_Rocket

I need a rant.

DH fussed at me for leaving my computer on -- I was eating up bandwidth, wasting electricity, money, etc. I was quite ticked. I left it on at the office, so I could hit the ground running and not try to figure out where I left off. I don't really care. I always leave it on.

The next day he confessed that he left the drip irrigation on all night.

NOW he has hit a curb and ruined the tire of MY NEW CAR. He was watching the boat launch instead of paying attention while he was driving. He said I can get a new tire when I go for the service appt on Friday. I have to drive 40 miles on a spare.  I told him he'd better call the dealership and set that up. Grrrrrrrr

Drive your stupid POS truck next time!!!!!

Rant over. Until he gets home. OMG

Ugh!

Also, leaving your computer on takes very little of all of those. You should've whisper karma! Hope you can get that worked out quickly.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page