Womens Running

TOO EARLY THURSDAY, DIVAS (Read 18 times)

SassySparky

NC - yeah I didn't think to use Craigslist. I've tried the loop on runnersworld and a running mom website to no avail, but maybe I'll try that. Yeah we were doing about 80% vegetarian for awhile, and any meat we bought was grass-fed/organic/local/happy. Then I started thinking about the environmental impact of raising and mammals and we switched to just poultry and fish. I'd say we eat meat now 1-2 per week; G eats a little more than we do because he gets fed at day care but we are really adamant about only feeding him poultry and fish.

gsd- I'm sure you're dropping sizes with all of the hiking you did this summer! I notice that I'm several different sizes, depending on the brand, which I think is annoying. Sizes should be universal! Hope you catch up on your sleep a bit!

Sassy- That sounds like a brutal workout! Woohoo for doing it! I found my three running partners back home through Craigslist. All were great! Here, I've met several friends to run with through a Meetup running group. Running long miles alone does get lonely! Also I didn't realize you don't eat mammals, that's great! Smile

PO- Wow you've got some good workouts planned! Hope DH's friend makes it there eventually! Enjoy your weekend!

OWR- Somehow I didn't know you were vegetarian! Or maybe I knew and forgot because I can't retain information at all! Anyways, glad coworker is being decent. And I'm happy you like my Monday Target Practice idea! I mean, we could all do it individually, but sharing is more fun and motivating!

Monk- Vacations are hard to recover from, especially if you're not getting good sleep! Nice work on getting your run in this morning!

Tex- The Target Practice thing is basically on Mondays, we all post our goals for the week (RR and NRR) and then the following Monday, we post how we did on each of them and then post for the following week. Cassie does it on her blog and it seems like a great way for accountability! Hope the run with the new lady goes well tonight! I never really heard how your beer run went. Good turn out? Fun?

Meli- Oh no, poor Bubbles! She's extra lucky you adopted her, because a lot of sick pups don't get the medical treatment they need in shelters. Hope she gets all better soon.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!