Womens Running

Dance IT OUT Thursdays!! (DAILIES) (Read 25 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

Hi All. So glad the week is almost over. It's been one of those week's where I run so I don't say mean things to people.  6 tonight with short intervals.

Lizzie, yes, I'm running the Baltimore half. DH has a friend visiting for the weekend and they will be holed up in the basement watching multiple TVs. My plan said run 13 with the last 3 or 4 faster, so it just seemed like a good idea at the time. Oh, as far as the possible wind in your race, definitely go by feel. Don't try to fight the wind any more than you need to.

LC Runs

Feeling better, just got back from a 3.5 mile evening run.  I can't believe how dark it was by 7:30.  But, kind of peaceful, too.  This has been a long work week, I'm glad it's over.

Damaris - I don't know if I gave you a shout out for Chicago, awesome job!!  Did I read you are running Detroit this weekend?  I've done the Half a couple of times, a few years ago, fun race!

Hi Judy - hope you had a great day!

Sue - ugh on the foot!

Diane - I will probably enjoy camping once I get there, I am having mojo issues with getting anything together these days LOL!!

Sandy - volunteering with animals would be awesome, I hope it works out!  You nailed it with the motivation issues, I am kind of sad with the darker mornings then I am tired at the end of the day.  I am glad I went out tonight, I feel so much better.  I am not really a 'taperer' for races but I know I would go bonkers, like Lizzie (HAHA)!!  Your story about the 'obviously' lady made me think of my kids as they were growing up and would take on a word they heard grown ups say...I'm pretty sure "obviously" was one of them (and.. probably some more colorful words too)!

Hi Ginny - ((hugs))  I can relate, I really struggle this time of year (more so in November).  I was really pissy yesterday, I came home to find my ex had dropped off 6 tubs of pics and odds and ends from when we were married and I just lost it.  He is trying to sell his house so he is cleaning stuff out and I am the receiver  of all he doesn't want anymore.  It really isn't a big deal, most of this I should have gotten years ago but there was too much drama involved at the time, but it just set me off because now I have more "stuff" to try to get through and organize, ugh.  Is it spring yet?  LOL  Have a great weekend, run or no run!

Cathy - glad your foot seems to be behaving, hoping for a full recovery soon!  As far as camping, it's supposed to rain all weekend, blah.  The good news is we're only about 30 miles from home and it's Harvest weekend so there will be some cute little kids in costumes.  We're actually not taking my kids because they have other plans so I don't have to deal with them whining about the weather LOL!

Hi Kat!!  Congrats on Chicago Sunday!!  Yeah for your new dishwasher, that would make me happy, too!!

LC Runs

Lori - I think you did a great job on the 6!!  We have a camper but started with a tent, then a pop up, now a camper.  We bought it used, I think it's about 20 years old but it has heat and A/C so it works with our weather.  I just work out at home, too.  I have never belonged to a gym, other than taking an exercise class.  They kind of intimidate me.  My DD, who is in college, is a gym rat.  She just joined Planet Fitness and is enjoying it.

Lizzie - hope you are enjoying your night with HCBF!  You are going to rock this weekend, Girl!!  I love MAMMEL stories, makes my day!!

Karen - whoo hoo on the miles!  I am tired just reading all of that!!

Hi Marjorie!!

Diana - I think I just need to come visit you in AZ and my mojo would come back!!

Tessa - hi there!  Hope things slow down for you soon!

Camille- thanks for the kind words about DS this last weekend, I would post a pic here but I can't figure out how to do it!!

HuronHeart

Core and stability class this morning and then hours and hours of work. Ugh! I have been in this position for 6 years and the past two weeks have been some of the worst weeks ever! I did slip out of the office this evening for a couple hours of bridge with my bridge playing buddies. They always make me happy. And I was dealt some good hands too!

Sorry no personals but did skim the posts. Looks like we have lots of runs scheduled this weekend.  Sorry about the lack of mojo going around.  I blame it on the shorter days. When it's dark I feel like I should be curled up at home.

I need to Get my laundry done and figure out what I'm taking this weekend and figure out what the DH is going to eat this weekend. His isn't opposed to cooking with his "wallet", so I may suggest this as his best option. 😊

What does the checkbox subscribe to this post do or mean?

Kathy